Super Contributor

Re: Johnny Depp/Amber Heard defamation trial

@MorningLover wrote:

Amber Heard's sister, Whitney, testified that Johnny Depp tried to push Whitney down the stairs. But Jennifer Howell declared that Whitney said the opposite happened.

Jennifer Howell was a former employer of Whitney and claims that Whitney said that it was Amber who nearly pushed Whitney down the stairs. 

Full Declaration

https://www.ifod.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/HOWELL-US.pdf

Also on page 2 of the declaration, Jennifer Howell claimed she spent time with Amber's mother, Paige, who talked with her in detail about Ambers relationship with Elon...

Wow, very interesting. Will the jury see this?

Honored Contributor

I certainly hope the jury will see the full declaration of Jennifer Howell.

I noticed while watching some of the cross-examination of AH how she increasingly kept drinking from her bottle of whatever, nearly finishing it.  She wasn't doing that while being questioned by her own attorney.

I don't have the energy to watch any more tonight, but I'll catch up tomorrow.  I think Camille is doing an excellent job.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Amber's agent testified that even though no one in the industry is going to say it out loud, people talk, and it's only common sense that Amber lost job opportunities because of bad publicity. Meanwhile her lawyers are trying to prove that bad publicity did not have an effect on Johnny's career and tried to discredit his agent who said basically the same thing as her agent.

Also Amber is suing Johnny and holding him accountable for something his lawyer said, yet says she is not accountable for the op-ed title because she didn't write it. 

Make up your minds, people.

Honored Contributor

@newjersey wrote:

It's on now on Court TV. I think it started earlier this week.  

Two very talented, very rich people who entered into a romantic relationship that was based largely on cinematic charisma and don't want each other to suggest that there may be flaws in either of them. 

NEXT!

Esteemed Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

I certainly hope the jury will see the full declaration of Jennifer Howell.

I noticed while watching some of the cross-examination of AH how she increasingly kept drinking from her bottle of whatever, nearly finishing it.  She wasn't doing that while being questioned by her own attorney.

I don't have the energy to watch any more tonight, but I'll catch up tomorrow.  I think Camille is doing an excellent job.

@Venezia   I noticed right away how Amber kept drinking during cross.   I thought to myself........mouth getting dry, a sign of lying.

Honored Contributor

Anyone notice how Amber is wearing more makeup now?

5/20/22 - FYI,  no jury in the courtroom today. 

Trusted Contributor

@shoechic wrote:

I laughed when JD's lawyer on cross of AH's expert witness said "amber turd" two or three times.

Tell the jury what the public thinks of her without telling the jury what the public thinks of her....lmao

He was just waiting for the opportunity to say "amber turd".

LOL!!! The PERFECT name for her!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Amber’s case is convoluted. Her sister Whitney was trying to lay the groundwork for domestic violence. He was slowly isolating her and controlling her.  Yet all the adjoining penthouses were filled with her family and friends. They all lived rent free. Where was the isolation?

Esteemed Contributor

Depp was a fool for bringing this suit!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Ellen Burkin was credible, saying he was drunk and on drugs all the time. Plus throwing a bottle across the room. Plus saying he is a very jealous man. I think he was drunk and drugged when he decided to file this suit.