Frequent Contributor

Re: Johnny Depp/Amber Heard defamation trial

I think it is so funny that all the pictures that are shown are from damage to items in the house, but no pictures of Amber showing the abuse she accuses him off. If he wants to destroy his house, he can. But he never touched her. She is a complete liar. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@savetheanimals wrote:

I think it is so funny that all the pictures that are shown are from damage to items in the house, but no pictures of Amber showing the abuse she accuses him off. If he wants to destroy his house, he can. But he never touched her. She is a complete liar. 

whats scaring me is the jury... if i was in the jury right now and with the last 3 people testifying, i'd be thinking he is an abusive monster.. now if the ones testifying never saw bruises on her or saw him yelling at her, it would be a different story... but they all saw it... thats what scares me..... 

Honored Contributor

I must have missed it.  Has JD atty(s) asked AH WHY she never sought medical treatment?

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Trusted Contributor

i believe she said a few times that she didnt want to drawl attention to johnny.. didnt want his name in what happened.. the same as when he went to the er for his finger.. he lied about how it was done, to keep her name out of it...

Super Contributor

So today I noted an inconsistency in Amber's testimony. When she talked about going on the J. Corden talk show she said she had to use red lipstick which wasn't her preferred colors, to cover up the lip wound. Today the makeup artist said she used red lipstick on AH that day which was her "signature color".

Respected Contributor

Maybe it's just me, but I have never said "magnum"  size wine. I know the 1.5 liter bottle is called a magnum but I never say that. It seems odd that every one of her witnesses says that. Is it a commonly used word for everyone but me and my non island-owning, non Hollywood friends?

Honored Contributor

This whole case is a tough one for me.  I see one side, then I see the other.  Both parties have been somewhat disfunctional.  Combine them, and it's a real mess.  

I hope neither one prevails.  It would discourage others, in the future, from carrying forward, post divorce grudges.  

if you want to move on, you need to just "let it go".  Neither one will ever be destitute.  Both have financial resources to live quite well for the rest of their lives. 

Honored Contributor

@VanSleepy wrote:

Maybe it's just me, but I have never said "magnum"  size wine. I know the 1.5 liter bottle is called a magnum but I never say that. It seems odd that every one of her witnesses says that. Is it a commonly used word for everyone but me and my non island-owning, non Hollywood friends?

I was a CA resident for most of my adult life, until recently. Yes, we used this term, and I didn't live anywhere close to the Hollywood area. 

Super Contributor

@JamandBread wrote:

@Venezia wrote:

Not really.  It's just that some of us realize that some women are abusers.  What AH claims isn't backed up by any medical evidence or much else.  According to her everyone else is lying, she's the only one telling truth ".

She also changes her story over and over.  One minute she says she remembers everything, next thing she "can't remember ".

She doesn't get a pass just because she's a woman.  Male or female, someone accused of such heinous behavior deserves justice.

I don't believe for a second that JD was never violent toward her.

He has to prove he wasnt. I don't think he's done that.

She may have contributed, but there's no doubt in my mind he's not innocent. Which is what he's claiming in his suit against Amber. Isn't that what this is all about?

Actually the case to be proven is whether or not JD's abiliity to earn a living was affected by the WP article written by the ACLU/AH. 

Super Contributor

@shoechic  Yes and I thanked you for letting me know. There was nothing untoward in our posts. What's up with that?