Honored Contributor

Re: Johnny Depp/Amber Heard defamation trial

@colliemom4 wrote:

I was curious if the person in the black and white outfit with Amber was a woman or a man so I googled them and it's a man. She looks so trashy in that black get up. Her hair also looks dirty and not the best it could look either.

@colliemom4 - I assume you're referring to Tillett Wright.  He is transgender.

And I agree - Heard looks trashy.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

For me the most interesting thing today was the journal AH and JD kept together. Very touching. I can't imagine ever keeping an intimate journal together with another person. This was a nice change from all the ugliness. It was probably recommended by one of their therapists.

Honored Contributor

@Duckncover - I've also watched several psychologists and body language experts who've said the same thing.

One thing that always stands out to me:  if you're telling the truth, your story doesn't change over time.  If you're lying it changes all the time.

Who's lying?

Respected Contributor

@Duckncover wrote:

I have heard a few experienced psychologists who specialize in jury selection and body language, etc. report their impressions of the trial thus far. Interesting to me that all of them feel Johnny Depp's testimony was the real deal and not embellishednd it or scripted. They also all agreed that Amber is a complete passive-aggressive manipulator who is wanting to exercise control over him and take him for everything he's worth. I have little interest in how this trial ends....there can't really be a winner or a loser in something like this...it's a lose-lose proposition. 

And it may be just that Johnny has far superior acting skills. 

Respected Contributor

@Venezia "ETA:  I just noticed in the third photo that she seems to have some kind of mark on her right cheek.  Has someone else thrown a phone at her or does she just have some kind of mark on that cheek that can be covered with makeup, when she wants?  Curious."

Some people have port wine birth marks on their faces.  I worked for a woman who had a port wine birth mark on her cheek.  It looked like a bruise.  She was good at covering the mark but sometimes she would rub her cheek and you could see the mark.

Honored Contributor

@PickyPicky3 wrote

@PickyPicky3   And you think trained professionals wouldn't be able to spot that?

But I'll agree that he certainly has superior acting skills.  AH doesn't.

Respected Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

@PickyPicky3 wrote

@PickyPicky3   And you think trained professionals wouldn't be able to spot that?

Not necessarily. I bet they couldn't if Meryl Streep was testifying. And do you remember the TV show To Tell the Truth

From watching AH during this trial, I'm amazed she has ever gotten acting roles. However, she does photograph well.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

My dog stepped on a BEE

Who is iO Tillett Wright as Amber Heard's friend testifies?

I didn't recognize iO yesterday. I guess I've only seen photos of him like the ones below.

Who Is iO Tillett Wright? Amber Heard Says Depp Mistreated Trans Friend

Amber Heard's Friend Recounts the Alleged Abuse That Led to Him Calling 911  on Johnny Depp | Entertainment Tonight

iO Tillett Wright and Amber Heard

Amber Heard's friend iO Tillet Wright explains Johnny Depp 911 call | Metro  News

Respected Contributor

Sheesh. These two make Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf? look like Love Story. Just say no to drugs.

What worries you masters you.
Honored Contributor

@MorningLover wrote:

837514213.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif