Respected Contributor

Re: Johnny Depp/Amber Heard defamation trial

Law&Crime Youtube has almost 1 million viewers.

Amber Heard Testifies in Defamation Trial - Johnny Depp v Amber Heard Day 17

Respected Contributor

Respected Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

@JamandBread wrote:

Johnny looks neat and clean. I have never thought him attractive, but he does clean up well. Not a fan of the bracelets and chunky rings, but I do like his suits.

I'm assuming he's got someone to scrape him off the floor every morning and put him together.

Amber is just flat out beauriful.

I suspect JD is quite capable of getting himself out of bed, without needing someone to "scrape him off the floor every morning".

As for Amber, take a look at her mugshot, when she was arrested for driving without a licence.  She looks a bit different when her own team of stylists haven't helped her out.  You think she just rolls out of bed looking that way?

@Venezia I think Amber looks better in court understated. I do not think she is beautiful, but that is subjective.  I'm sure she had to have someone "scrape her off of the floor" too. That is the nature of drug and alcohol abuse. 

Maybe she even got the light bruising on her face from stumbling around. She certainly didn't get it from him. As they proved yesterday. those rings on his fingers would have pulverized her face. No injuries to support the beatings (her own words) he inflicted, no pictures, and no medical records. 

Trusted Contributor

I have heard a few experienced psychologists who specialize in jury selection and body language, etc. report their impressions of the trial thus far. Interesting to me that all of them feel Johnny Depp's testimony was the real deal and not embellished or scripted. They also all agreed that Amber is a complete passive-aggressive manipulator who is wanting to exercise control over him and take him for everything he's worth. I have little interest in how this trial ends....there can't really be a winner or a loser in something like this...it's a lose-lose proposition. 

Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I was curious if the person in the black and white outfit with Amber was a woman or a man so I googled them and it's a man. She looks so trashy in that black get up. Her hair also looks dirty and not the best it could look either.

@colliemom4 - I assume you're referring to Tillett Wright.  He is transgender.

And I agree - Heard looks trashy.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

For me the most interesting thing today was the journal AH and JD kept together. Very touching. I can't imagine ever keeping an intimate journal together with another person. This was a nice change from all the ugliness. It was probably recommended by one of their therapists.

Esteemed Contributor

@Duckncover - I've also watched several psychologists and body language experts who've said the same thing.

One thing that always stands out to me:  if you're telling the truth, your story doesn't change over time.  If you're lying it changes all the time.

Who's lying?

Trusted Contributor

@Duckncover wrote:

I have heard a few experienced psychologists who specialize in jury selection and body language, etc. report their impressions of the trial thus far. Interesting to me that all of them feel Johnny Depp's testimony was the real deal and not embellishednd it or scripted. They also all agreed that Amber is a complete passive-aggressive manipulator who is wanting to exercise control over him and take him for everything he's worth. I have little interest in how this trial ends....there can't really be a winner or a loser in something like this...it's a lose-lose proposition. 

And it may be just that Johnny has far superior acting skills. 

Valued Contributor

@Venezia "ETA:  I just noticed in the third photo that she seems to have some kind of mark on her right cheek.  Has someone else thrown a phone at her or does she just have some kind of mark on that cheek that can be covered with makeup, when she wants?  Curious."

Some people have port wine birth marks on their faces.  I worked for a woman who had a port wine birth mark on her cheek.  It looked like a bruise.  She was good at covering the mark but sometimes she would rub her cheek and you could see the mark.

Esteemed Contributor

@PickyPicky2 wrote

And it may be just that Johnny has far superior acting skills. 

@PickyPicky2   And you think trained professionals wouldn't be able to spot that?

But I'll agree that he certainly has superior acting skills.  AH doesn't.