Esteemed Contributor

Re: Johnny Depp/Amber Heard defamation trial

GO AMBER!

Johnny's Gals are definitely fully invested.   I'll give the girls that!

Respected Contributor

It came out under questioning rather relucently that AH has NOT donated her divorce settlement.  She has lied under oath in her previously stating that she has which is perjury.  She seems to have difficulty with vocabulary as well, she says that a pledge and a donation are the same.

If she would lie under oath about her donation what else is she willing to lie about!  She is some piece of work.

Honored Contributor

I was curious if the person in the black and white outfit with Amber was a woman or a man so I googled them and it's a man. She looks so trashy in that black get up. Her hair also looks dirty and not the best it could look either.

Super Contributor

She is vile! Blames everyone & everything else. Takes no responsibility. She will throw anyone under the bus. TEACUP YORKIE (4lbs or less) pooped in the bed. That was a human size turd! Says her SISTER showed JD how to use a tamp*n applicator to sn*rt c*ke. Her LAWYERS are at fault for providing pics of her to magazine. Her LAWYERS fault for NOT submitting all the evidence. JD's fault that she wasn't able to donate the money promised. Everyone BUT her is to blame. She is the only one telling the truth. Everyone else lies. She is GROSS. 

Honored Contributor

@shoechic wrote:

Cross examination of AH has been very good so far!

Ms. Vasquez (think that's her name) is a force to be reconned with.  Fantastic job so far. 

Apparently AH didn't do so well in the English department if she uses the terms pledged and donated to mean the same thing.  🤦‍♀️  Hopefully the jury sees through that.

Plus she's being argumentative from the stand. It won't play well for her.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Respected Contributor

Law&Crime Youtube has almost 1 million viewers.

Amber Heard Testifies in Defamation Trial - Johnny Depp v Amber Heard Day 17

Respected Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

@JamandBread wrote:

Johnny looks neat and clean. I have never thought him attractive, but he does clean up well. Not a fan of the bracelets and chunky rings, but I do like his suits.

I'm assuming he's got someone to scrape him off the floor every morning and put him together.

Amber is just flat out beauriful.

I suspect JD is quite capable of getting himself out of bed, without needing someone to "scrape him off the floor every morning".

As for Amber, take a look at her mugshot, when she was arrested for driving without a licence.  She looks a bit different when her own team of stylists haven't helped her out.  You think she just rolls out of bed looking that way?

@Venezia I think Amber looks better in court understated. I do not think she is beautiful, but that is subjective.  I'm sure she had to have someone "scrape her off of the floor" too. That is the nature of drug and alcohol abuse. 

Maybe she even got the light bruising on her face from stumbling around. She certainly didn't get it from him. As they proved yesterday. those rings on his fingers would have pulverized her face. No injuries to support the beatings (her own words) he inflicted, no pictures, and no medical records. 

Trusted Contributor

I have heard a few experienced psychologists who specialize in jury selection and body language, etc. report their impressions of the trial thus far. Interesting to me that all of them feel Johnny Depp's testimony was the real deal and not embellished or scripted. They also all agreed that Amber is a complete passive-aggressive manipulator who is wanting to exercise control over him and take him for everything he's worth. I have little interest in how this trial ends....there can't really be a winner or a loser in something like this...it's a lose-lose proposition.