Respected Contributor

Re: Johnny Depp/Amber Heard defamation trial

Can someone please explain why, when Johnny, Amber, Dr. Kipper (I always laugh at his name) and the nurse went to the island to detox Johnny off of opioids.....

....Johnny sent the doc and nurse to cottages away from the main house and let Amber administer the detox meds? Makes no sense to me. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

this video witness is a plus for his side!! she's showing some of the abuse he went through...  yay  johnny!!  but i dont like her lady lawyer...

Esteemed Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

Taken from one of the recordings heard today:

Johnny to Amber:    "Shut up, fat @ss."

Now would you consider that statement mental or emotional abuse?  Both?

It is both @Mz iMac The problem is she was just as abusive verbally with him. I think it was a dangerous dynamic mutually used by both.  She also hit him. We have no proof he hit her. 

This is a case of two dysfunctional people colliding. He needs to work through that abusive childhood, and develop the skills to have healthy relationships. I don't know her background. I have read that she is diagnosed with BPD. If this is the case it is a serious mental health issue. It is her responsibility to seek help.

Honored Contributor

@manny2 wrote:

I don't know her background. I have read that she is diagnosed with BPD. If this is the case it is a serious mental health issue. It is her responsibility to seek help.

@manny2   She does.  It was confirmed today by her psychologist who is on thte stand today.  I don't know the medical term but Heard has some sort of a "personality disorder."

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

yes,, the real amber is coming out. this was a win, win day for johnny.. oh i cant wait till she gets on the stand! bringing in the phychologist lady was a great idea.  she is  exceptional and knows what she's talking about. The lady was so good, it really makes you think about your own life, and who you know that may have this disease... The nails are just going into Ambers coffin... one by one........

Honored Contributor

@PickyPicky3 wrote:

Can someone please explain why, when Johnny, Amber, Dr. Kipper (I always laugh at his name) and the nurse went to the island to detox Johnny off of opioids.....

....Johnny sent the doc and nurse to cottages away from the main house and let Amber administer the detox meds? Makes no sense to me. 

@PickyPicky3 - Amber is the one who insisted the doctor and nurse go to another cottage.  She wanted to be the only one who administered his medication.

After she denied it to him, when he begged for it, because she said it 
"wasn't time" (try telling that to an addict going through withdrawal), he told the doctor and nurse that Amber needed to leave.  Amber wasn't happy!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Frankly, I feel sorry for the little girl she had through a surrogate.  Looking at all the photos she's posted of this one-year-old child, it just seems to me she's using her as a ploy.  "Look at what a loving, great mom I am!  I couldn't possibly be an abuser."

I could be completely wrong, but I don't think someone changes her personality so radically, so quickly.  And the timing is just too "opportune" for me.

(And as for her claim of doing this to "stand up for all women" who want to do this on their own terms - she's a little late to the party.  Women have been choosing to have children on their own ("without a man") for a long time now.)

Respected Contributor

What it also tells me is that she thought no one would believe her account(s) of abuse. Just consider the groupies, some dressed up as pirates, attending this trial. Also, according to observers, some jurors have been visibly amused by Depp's passive-aggressive antics while being questioned by opposing counsel, the way any mere mortal would be questioned. (No word on whether the seated juror whose wife, it was noted, called Heard a psycho, was one of them.)

As I've said before, this was a toxic relationship, a collision of fools. These two deserve each other. Whether or not he prevails shouldn't have an impact on his career; it's been pretty obvious that Depp needs some serious couch time.

And BTW, just substitute a female attorney for Heard questioning Depp, and imagine how well those snide, passive-aggressive digs would go over. That reveals a lot more about Depp than even he would care to admit.

What worries you masters you.
Respected Contributor

@Moonladya collision of fools. "

That would be the perfect title for their Lifetime movie.

Esteemed Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@manny2 wrote:

I don't know her background. I have read that she is diagnosed with BPD. If this is the case it is a serious mental health issue. It is her responsibility to seek help.

@manny2   She does.  It was confirmed today by her psychologist who is on thte stand today.  I don't know the medical term but Heard has some sort of a "personality disorder."

Thank you, @Mz iMac I thought I read that some where. She is still responsible for her words and actions. I am assuming by her actions that she is not going to therapy, or taking meds (if prescribed).