Esteemed Contributor

Re: Johnny Depp/Amber Heard defamation trial

@Mz iMac wrote:

@kaydee50 wrote:

Is anybody really interested in this???

Been watching since day 1.

It came out in court, neither has been working since these back & forth defamation allegations became public.  Both have lost millions of dollars.  No one will hire either one of them! Smiley Surprised  Plus the fact Depp's business manager stole millions more! Smiley Surprised  That will be a separate court matter.  I hope Court TV or HLN shows that trial live.

For someone who is a junkie & an alcoholic, Depp is looking kind of juicy sitting in the court room.

@Mz iMac 

I almost spit out my tea!!

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@occasionalrain   They haven't gotten to the abuse yet.  It did come out that he was still living w/his baby mama when the affair started w/a kiss after coming out of the shower.  Not sure if Amber was coming out of the shower of JD.  Amber kissed JD & he stated he was kind of surprised as he was still w/his baby mama (I forgot her name).

@Pearlee  I mentioned that a few posts up in this thread.  He looks very good for a 58 yr old who has been drugging & drinking since the age of 11 or 12.  I never noticed how good looking he is until this trial.  I just may have to add him to my future baby daddy list.

===========================================

Wish I was a friend of JD so I could live in one of his penhouses (penthouse #1 & penthouse #2 Smiley LOL ) and/or houses RENT FREE for years on end.

@Mz iMac   I said he cleaned up nicely but I don't find him attractive

at all. You can have him.🙂

Respected Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

occasionalrain   They haven't gotten to the abuse yet.  It did come out that he was still living w/his baby mama when the affair started w/a kiss after coming out of the shower.  Not sure if Amber was coming out of the shower of JD.  Amber kissed JD & he stated he was kind of surprised as he was still w/his baby mama (I forgot her name).

Pearlee  I mentioned that a few posts up in this thread.  He looks very good for a 58 yr old who has been drugging & drinking since the age of 11 or 12.  I never noticed how good looking he is until this trial.  I just may have to add him to my future baby daddy list.

===========================================

Wish I was a friend of JD so I could live in one of his penhouses (penthouse #1 & penthouse #2 Smiley LOL ) and/or houses RENT FREE for years on end.

The first day of Depp’s testimony concluded with him looking back at his relationship with Heard. He said the relationship began when they filmed a shower scene for The Rum Diary. “I think there was something with the kiss in the shower that was very real,” Depp said. 

Depp said he became close with Heard’s family once they started dating. Her mother, Paige, was an “angel.” Heard’s father, David, struck Depp as outrageous, “kind of like a cartoon cowboy.”

Depp described taking care of Heard’s parents — covering costs for her parents, paying for their wedding-anniversary dinners at a friend’s restaurant and bringing them on vacations. Depp also described his relationship with Heard’s friends. Some lived in Depp’s penthouses rent free, he claimed. 

Honored Contributor

@MorningLover  Thanks for explaining the shower scene.  He was stammering so much I couldn't figure out if the kiss was a movie scene or at a hotel both were staying at or inside a movie set trailer.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

I couldn't figure out whether Court TV was an actual channel or something you had to subscribe to.  I couldn't find it in any of the listings (Spectrum).

How are people watching this?  I would've liked to see him speaking for himself.  And it would be interesting how Amber Heard acts on the stand.

I was looking at some footage being aired on other channels, with the two of them at various red carpet events.  She always looked a bit glassy-eyed and out of it; as if she'd taken something.  In one, she was almost seemed to be being held up by him.  That might square with the witness who said Heard offered her MDMA (ecstasy) at their wedding.  (The guest refused!)

Honored Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

I couldn't figure out whether Court TV was an actual channel or something you had to subscribe to.  I couldn't find it in any of the listings (Spectrum).

How are people watching this?  I would've liked to see him speaking for himself.  And it would be interesting how Amber Heard acts on the stand.

I was looking at some footage being aired on other channels, with the two of them at various red carpet events.  She always looked a bit glassy-eyed and out of it; as if she'd taken something.  In one, she was almost seemed to be being held up by him.  That might square with the witness who said Heard offered her MDMA (ecstasy) at their wedding.  (The guest refused!)

@Venezia  You can watch it on youtube. Just type Johnny Depp trial in the search bar.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 - Thank you!

Respected Contributor

Depp's monotone and slow cadence puts me right to sleep.

Honored Contributor

Plus Heeard is taking a lot of notes. Smiley LOL

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Couldn't figure out why parts were on You Tube last evening, now it's on t.v. today.  Not sure how much more of this I'll watch.  It's kind of enlighteing on these 2 people though.