Honored Contributor

Anybody else watch John Wick movies starring Keanu Reeves ?

Action movie to no end. He's kickin it and taking names. LOL

Honored Contributor

Love action movies, including John Wick!

DD and I plan to go see #3 in the theater next week, the reviews are good.

I read that John Wick 4 will be out in 2020.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Valued Contributor

LOVE LOVE the john wick movies.john wick 1 was great 2 so so.

cant wait to see 3.

Honored Contributor

I ❤️ the first one, except for when his little puppy was murdered. That ****** me off! The second one was predictable; nowhere near as good as the first one. I’m sure the third one will be like the second one. We’ll wait for it to come out on Redbox.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife 

I've seen a lot of trailers/clips for 3 and it looks as good as 1!

Halle Berry and her pack of killer Belgian Malinois help John (begrudgedly) and is an added bonus!

John still has his pit bull in 3. Every time I watch 1, I have to skip the part where Daisy was killed.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Good thing I watched 1 from the library . I thought I was Tivoing # 2 and it was the # 1 again. Plus, the stupid Tivo cut off the ending.

all these shows are full of it, but, I like the shoot 'em up and get rid of the baddies parts.

I skip thru torture scenes hahahahahhaha  Wish he would cut that hair.

LOL

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

I ❤️ the first one, except for when his little puppy was murdered. That ****** me off! The second one was predictable; nowhere near as good as the first one. I’m sure the third one will be like the second one. We’ll wait for it to come out on Redbox.

@SurferWife   Me too!   Very upsetting & I hated that!

I just happened to stumble (for lack of a better word) onto this movie some time ago on TV.  I saw it almost from the beginning where he had received a cute puppy as a gift from his girlfriend (or wife) so I was drawn in.  It certainly turned out to be not at all what I expected but it was still a very good film.

Honored Contributor

Re: John Wick movies

[ Edited ]

Double feature on Mon.  Joh Wick 1 and 2 on the Paramount channel.

My Tivo likes to cut off endings, so, I'm taping the movie on after

Wick 2, too , just so  it will keep running. LOL

check local listings. Sony and paramount movie channel is on my cable provider channel line up.

comes on central time around 12:45 I think. Running # 2 first, then, re-showing JW 1 after.

Trusted Contributor

Keanu Reeves?

I am there.  No question, no hesitation.

Esteemed Contributor

I watch anything with Keanu Reeves.

(Shhhh ... I dream Keanu dreams.)     😯