Honored Contributor

😲 John Wick (4) & Matrix 4 😲

"That’s the dilemma now facing Keanu Reeves fans at the theaters in a few months, as they ponder their strategies for choosing which film to see first on what’s being touted as  : May 21, 2021, when the sequels “ ” from Warner Bros. and “ ” from Lionsgate debut on the same day." 

Full Article:  copy/paste link--->deadline.com/2019/12/john-wick-matrix-4-dual-release-has-fans-planning-keanu-reeves-day-1202809380/

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Re: 😲 John Wick (4) & Matrix 4 😲

Wick 4 has my vote.

Couldn't believe he got shafted by the Ian McShane guy (can't remember the spelling of his name) he's entitled to kick his butt into

next week.  That guy who plays the hotel desk clerk has been popping up in a lot of action movies here lately.

1#18.gif

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I've seen the Matrix movies.  Honestly those were kinda trippy for me so I'll be going to see John Wicke 4.  

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

I haven’t seen any of The Matrix Movies but love John Wick. But if I loved both, I’d see both.

Respected Contributor

Not a fan of the Matrix movies. Love the John Wick series so it would be that one. It's funny, usually I don't go in for to many killing movies. But I don't mind the John Wick ones.  It must be Keanu Reeves himself. hahaha

Honored Contributor

They're all full of it, but, I like the action and in that one movie where the Italian chick mafia queen decides she'll take herself out instead of Wick

was good. She was doing it her own way.

Esteemed Contributor

I am a John Wick fan. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

"That’s the dilemma now facing Keanu Reeves fans at the theaters in a few months, as they ponder their strategies for choosing which film to see first on what’s being touted as  : May 21, 2021, when the sequels “ ” from Warner Bros. and “ ” from Lionsgate debut on the same day." 

Full Article:  copy/paste link--->deadline.com/2019/12/john-wick-matrix-4-dual-release-has-fans-planning-keanu-reeves-day-1202809380/

I LOVE John Wick!! Love Keanu Reeves!!!!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West