Trusted Contributor

I was looking at pictures from the Oscars. Sorry, but I couldn't resist.

This looks like Kelly Preston visited Madame Tussauds and posed with a wax figure of John Travolta.

Sorry it is so big! I just copied the image URL.

/></p> <p> </p> <p> </p>

Esteemed Contributor

Re: John Travolta at the Oscars

He's 61 now - in a plastic kind of way

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Respected Contributor

Kelly looks great . Doesn't seem to age.

Respected Contributor

I really like her dress! She looks great! JT, he looks creepy to me, everything looks fake!

Esteemed Contributor

I couldn't get over his hair didn't notice anything else until now.

Trusted Contributor

Agree! Kelly looks amazing (has not aged!) and I love the dress--style and color. She has a lovely shape!

Honored Contributor

Kelly des look beautiful....don't know what is going on with John...the way he was pawing one actress's face and another ones stomach while kissing her was just plain creepy.
Regular Contributor

He was just plain annoying and wayyyy to touchy feely!!! He looks plastic with all the work he has had on his face and that's too bad--liked his rugid look!!

"You never know when the last time is the
last time."
Honored Contributor

I think they look nice. The only thing that really jumped out at me, however, was his hairpiece being so obvious. I don't know how that kind of stuff works, though, but it seems like there are those who can apply it and make it look more natural. I do really prefer him sporting the longer hair. I really didn't like the super short hair at all. It looked more real, but I am one who likes more hair on men so longer hair is always better to me. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

I think his face looks okay for the surgery he has had done, I think its the hair that looks strange and gives him that plastic or wax doll look. I've actually seen him in person and he looks better IRL but then, he didn't have a hair piece on then either. He's a real and genuine spirit and sweet as can be. Like James Garner, just really likeable and friends with everyone.