Trusted Contributor

Joey on Gray's Anatomy has a Y & R Connection

The homeless teenager Joey, who's been on an arc is Charlie Ashby from Y&R, and that kid is a good actor. I kept watching him thinking, hmmmm, then it hit me. 

I think Miranda & Ben are going to foster him. I'm glad that the actor landed well after being bounced from Y&R.

dee

Trusted Contributor

Re: Joey on Gray's Anatomy has a Y & R Connection

@deedledeedeedle....I just want to tell you that I find it very difficult to read your post.... maybe you need to do it in bold?  I really like Grey's Anatomy, too.

Honored Contributor

He must've had acting lessons in the interim. He was dreadful on Young and Restless.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@deedledeedeedle wrote:

The homeless teenager Joey, who's been on an arc is Charlie Ashby from Y&R, and that kid is a good actor. I kept watching him thinking, hmmmm, then it hit me. 

I think Miranda & Ben are going to foster him. I'm glad that the actor landed well after being bounced from Y&R.

dee

_

Thank you for posting this information.  I watch Y&R and Grey's Anatomy.  I thought he looked familiar, but for some reason he seems younger on GA than he did when he was playing the role of Charlie Ashby.  

He is more believable in his current role.  Maybe it's because he's the opposite of a spoiled brat!  Smiley LOL