Respected Contributor

I believe it was last year when he was in a couple of Hawaii Five-O episodes.    He played a evil character.  

I can't remember if they killed him off or if he went to prison.

Respected Contributor

He's been working since he was a kid.  Wish he had better management.  There is sooo little room at the top in show biz and hardly anybody has a career in his field that lasts a lifetime.  Maybe somebody will read the article and give him a part.  There was talk about a "Blossom" reboot.

Honored Contributor

Sad. This happens a lot with child actors. Seems it is very hard to cross over from successful child actor to adult actor.....Sounds like a lot of mis-managing as well,,,,Maybe they should look at down sizing in all aspects of their life, until things start to improve for them...... A sad fact of Hollywood. 

Valued Contributor

I always liked his personality and his acting.  I hope he gets some good financial advice and some new acting gigs.  I loved him in the Hallmark Christmas movie, Hitched for the Holidays.   

Trusted Contributor

I loved that movie Hitched for the Holidays and watched it again this past season.  He did a good job in that movie.  Hope he can get some parts and work out the problems that he is facing now.