Respected Contributor

Re: Joe Kenda's New American Detective Show -Anyone See It?

[ Edited ]

Count me as another who will not pay for another streaming service. We signed up for Apple+ a few months ago to see the movie Greyhound and have not found one additional thing to watch on it. I wouldn't sign up for the D+ channel even if they moved all their shows there.

Maybe Kenda won't be the draw they were counting on.

Esteemed Contributor

I also saw it last week. It was good, but I liked his old show better...

Trusted Contributor

We did get the Discovery+, the one with no commercials. There are so many interesting shows, too many to even try to discuss here.  We're loving it!!!!

Honored Contributor

I dragged this thread back up to let others, who might be interested, to know that this American Detective w/Joe Kenda show is now airing on the ID channel.

I think I'm seeing more of that with shows that were moved to the newer streaming services - they initially air there, then they come to the tv channel.

Just an FYI, in case any other Joe fans or just real crime fans might be interested.

It airs on Thursdays at 6pm (PT) and 9pm.  

Honored Contributor

Thanks I didn't know that.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@chickenbutt wrote:

I dragged this thread back up to let others, who might be interested, to know that this American Detective w/Joe Kenda show is now airing on the ID channel.

I think I'm seeing more of that with shows that were moved to the newer streaming services - they initially air there, then they come to the tv channel.

Just an FYI, in case any other Joe fans or just real crime fans might be interested.

Thanks for the info, @chickenbutt , I don't check the ID channel much anymore since they started streaming so much new content.  I really wanted to see Joe's new show, but was not going to pay extra for it.

Honored Contributor

@Caligurll wrote:

@chickenbutt wrote:

Thanks for the info, @chickenbutt , I don't check the ID channel much anymore since they started streaming so much new content.  I really wanted to see Joe's new show, but was not going to pay extra for it.

@Caligurll So now you don't have to.

Honored Contributor

I watch them on the regular ID channel. The episodes are not brand new but they are there after they've been shown on D+.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I watch them on the regular ID channel. The episodes are not brand new but they are there after they've been shown on D+.

Right, and if you record it you can skip thru the commercials. For free!

Honored Contributor

My understanding from the commercials was that it would air weekly on Wednesday night on ID and you can stream it anytime on Discovery+.