Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

I like his shows.  I watch.    I do think he's eye candy to a lot over 70 ladies.  They'll watch anything he's on and that's why ID is smart to continue with him.  My guess is, it will be very similar to his show.  He will emcee or host but the cases won't be his cases.  

Then we'll not have the current eye candy of Carl Marino, who also made the show a great success.  He was the perfect Younger Joe Kenda.

Carl Marino is definitely eye candy.  I agree, he was the perfect younger JK.  ALthough I really do love Joe's voice.

Honored Contributor

Re: Joe Kenda (good) News

[ Edited ]

Actor Carl Marino looks nothing like the young Joe Kenda. I know because I saw Joe Kenda back in the '80s when our career paths crossed. 

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Actor Carl Marino looks nothing like the young Joe Kenda. I know because I saw Joe Kenda back in the '80s when our career paths crossed. 

@SilleeMee. Yes, they have shown a young Joe before and you are right, he looks nothing like Carl Marino.

Honored Contributor

my, my, my......

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@SilleeMee. Yes, they have shown a young Joe before and you are right, he looks nothing like Carl Marino.

I didn't think he looked anything like Joe either.  I'm sure when he took that part he never thought it would turn into what it did.  Now he has to find another gig unless ID also has plans for him too.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Money will still be pouring in I guess

Good.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I don't think he's supposed to. I'll take Carl, tho!

Honored Contributor

I think Carl Marino is the perfect younger Kenda despite not looking like him (I never thought he did and that didn't even figure into my earlier post about being the perfect younger JK. )   He was a police officer before becoming a model and actor and I think that's a large reason why he has Kenda "down" so perfectly.  He knows how younger Kenda would have acted/reacted to things.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

I think Carl Marino is the perfect younger Kenda despite not looking like him (I never thought he did and that didn't even figure into my earlier post about being the perfect younger JK. )   He was a police officer before becoming a model and actor and I think that's a large reason why he has Kenda "down" so perfectly.  He knows how younger Kenda would have acted/reacted to things.

I read once CM was a sheriff. (of a town? not sure) That might account for the rambling walk, which I loveSmiley Happy Does he wear cowboy boots? Seems like I saw him wearing them once but it could be my vivid imagination.