Honored Contributor

Joe Giudice wants to divorce Teresa

Because she cheated while he was in prison. Didn't he cheat on her while they were married? I've read that he wants a divorce on many websites.

Respected Contributor

Re: Joe Giudice wants to divorce Teresa

Since he'll be in Italy where beautiful women are abundant and Teresa in NJ, a divorce seems the only option.  I feel sorry for the children.  

Esteemed Contributor

I feel sorry for all of the children forced to be part of these reality shows. The kids were damaged by these two long before this happened. 

Honored Contributor

I feel for the chldren. I don't think this creep will get lucky with the "beautiful women."

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just read an article that said Teresa doesn't know if she still loves him.  With him being sent to Italy and now wanting to divorce her it won't matter anymore.  He lost a lot of weight and although he is not what I consider a handsome or good looking man, the weight loss will help in finding another woman.  Sadly it is always the children whose lives are affected by the actions of their parents. 

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma wrote:

I just read an article that said Teresa doesn't know if she still loves him.  With him being sent to Italy and now wanting to divorce her it won't matter anymore.  He lost a lot of weight and although he is not what I consider a handsome or good looking man, the weight loss will help in finding another woman.  Sadly it is always the children whose lives are affected by the actions of their parents. 

@Lindsays Grandma  I read an article in which she she didn't know if she loved him anymore also. I think he may be looking better than she is. I saw a pic of her recently and she was looking pretty rough. It may have just been a bad pic.

Respected Contributor

they both cheated ok fine, let the marriage go. they cheated in taxes both this their time so be done  did time so be done, yep the NJ housewives continue on, therea needs money to pay for house utilities and her kids, Joe can't afford it. 

Respected Contributor

Joe will never make the big money Teresa makes to give her kids the life they want yep that house is huge utilities & taxes can joe pay for all of ? Joe just try but italy can't give you the income you need

Super Contributor

Time to let it go. Joe looks good and, trust me, he will do just fine in Italy. He is one of these people who lands on his feet and within two years will have a hot new wife and plenty of money. The children will be just fine; no need to feel bad for them. They have lived without their father for many years, the GF lives in the house, their mother takes very good care of them financially and, in spite of Theresa's craziness, they seem to be doing fine.

Respected Contributor

I have no use for Teresa or Joe.  She was, just, as guilty of fraud as he was.  I will give Joe a lot more credit than Teresa.  When she was away at "camp", he took care of the girls and brought them to visit her every single week without fail and her "camp" was a good distance away.  Teresa very rarely visited him with the children when he was in either facility,  That's very cruel for the girls because they love their father very much.  How was he able to make a visit every week......he put his children first!  She was too busy taking trips and having a social life.  She's a piece of work!