Honored Contributor

Re: Joe Giudice granted permission to go back to Italy

@ellaphant wrote:

Omg- both he and his wife are convicted Felons.  RH franchise depicts women in the worst possible way. And runner up is KUWTHK. How women can enjoy these shows is beyond me.

I agree!  When the NJ housewives show first started (I don't remember how many years ago this was) I watched for the first two seasons....I still can't believe that I did.  After that I could no longer watch.  They were so obnoxious and all they would do is fight with each other....it got so old.  How can women stand living like that?

Frequent Contributor

I can't understand how Teresa has money to support her lifestyle although i must confess that I have not watched any of these housewife shows in many, many years.  These shows are horrible and I despise the way they portray women.  

Respected Contributor

No one will miss you Joe. Good riddance! Oh and take trashy teresa with you. No one will miss her either. Felons that you are.

Respected Contributor

I didn't even recognize him in this picture.

Joe Giudice standing in a kitchen

Honored Contributor

@luvbnagirl wrote:

I can't understand how Teresa has money to support her lifestyle although i must confess that I have not watched any of these housewife shows in many, many years.  These shows are horrible and I despise the way they portray women.  

I thought the same thing.  I could not understand how they both had to go to prison and manaaged to still live like that had a lot of money.  I remember when Theresa was released and she went home to a brand new car, how does that happen.  I still believe one of those girls eventually will go to Italy to be with their dad.  Theresa seems unstable.  I have not watched that show or for that matter any of the housewife shows in a long long time.

Honored Contributor

@Travone wrote:

I didn't even recognize him in this picture.

Joe Giudice standing in a kitchen

@Travone   Who is the woman, I wonder.

Honored Contributor

@luvbnagirl wrote:

@luvbnagirl   Bravo pays her BIG bucks, also her cookbooks, and think she may have other projects. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Happiness Is Inside JOB wrote:

Things have a way of working out. I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up having a HUGE house, and becomes a celebrity over there with a beautiful Italian girlfriend!

well, if teresa divorces him he could very well file for alimony......they have been married for a long time now.

@sunshine45  I wonder if not being a citizen has any effect on divorce, i.e., alimony.  I think Teresa has a great argument in that she has been solely supporting the girls for years, maybe always, so doubt he would even ask for alimony, otherwise, he could be ordered to pay child support and some school tuition of his four daughters.

Super Contributor

His Mother ? She and his brother went to Italy to help him clean up his new apartment.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Happiness Is Inside JOB wrote:

Things have a way of working out. I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up having a HUGE house, and becomes a celebrity over there with a beautiful Italian girlfriend!

well, if teresa divorces him he could very well file for alimony......they have been married for a long time now.

@sunshine45  I wonder if not being a citizen has any effect on divorce, i.e., alimony.  I think Teresa has a great argument in that she has been soley supporting the girls for years, maybe always, so doubt he would even ask for alimony, otherwise, he could be ordered to pay child support and some school tuition of his four daughters.

oh i think joe has definitely supported them for a lot of years......that is one of the reasons why they got in trouble to begin with! neither of them could live within their means. i am guessing that their assets are in both of their names.

he is basically beginning his life over again. not sure how he plans to earn a living in italy, but he isnt going to start out being a millionaire right off the bat. lol there is a slim chance they could let him back in to the usa, but most seem to think it is doubtful.

i am not thinking they are getting divorced anytime soon to be honest. we will see though. i would think that if SHE pursues the divorce then he would pursue getting alimony.

yes, non- citizens can be awarded alimony.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein