Respected Contributor

Re: Jodi Arias' Cellmates Share Secrets About the Convicted Killer in Lifetime Special (Exclusive)

@Katcat1 wrote:

Jodi killed Travis because he made her feel like he was using her and she actually loved him.  However, her story about Travis being a Pedophile was fiction.  She is a pretty messed up young woman and she viciously killed him so something more was going on in her head first of all to kill him and constantly lie that she did not do it. When someone kills with a knife that is very personal but also filled with hatred.  I will watch if this is something new that I have not seen.

She let herself be used. A woman knows when a man is just not that into them for more than one thing. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Jodi Arias' Cellmates Share Secrets About the Convicted Killer in Lifetime Special (Exclusive)

@colliemom4 I believe his name was Numri? I saw him on a show not long ago. He had lost lots of weight and the trial really was a nightmare for him. I think he was court appointed and had tried to get out of that mess a few times but the judge didn't allow it. I would probably read his book if he wrote one.
Honored Contributor

@cody2 wrote:
@colliemom4I believe his name was Numri? I saw him on a show not long ago. He had lost lots of weight and the trial really was a nightmare for him. I think he was court appointed and had tried to get out of that mess a few times but the judge didn't allow it. I would probably read his book if he wrote one.

@cody2  I just looked him up and apparently has written several books? They aren't rated that well. I got the info from amazon. His book is called Trapped with Ms. Arias. Then it says 1 of 3 from getting the file to being ready for trial. His name is Kirk Nurmi.

Honored Contributor

I  don't believe Arias had help during the murder, everything she says is a lie, so glad she will be locked up until she dies.

Esteemed Contributor

Jodi didn't have help killing Travis.  She talked some guy into lying for her and going to the prison and telling her cellmates that he was a friend who went with her to Travis' house.  Then, he waited downstairs while Jodi and Travis went to bed, then he heard fighting, etc.... All this was made up by Jodi in hopes that this guy would help win her freedom, along with the cellmate, who testified at the trial.  

Supposedly, (according to the guy, who is lying) Jodi was attacked by Travis and she killed him in self defense.  I don't know if Jodi paid the guy to lie, or he was just a jerk who went along for the heck of it.......  '

Part of the lies included Jodi saying that she was molested by her father (the "sympathy" ploy) and that's when the cellmate said she couldn't go through with that part of the testimony.  She felt sorry for the father, who committed suicide days later....

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Correct me if I'm wrong but my interpretation of this story is while Jodi converted to his religion, she would never pass for an acceptable Mormon girl and so Travis used her physically and they both played out a faux emotional relationship that just was never real for Travis.  She would never live up to his standards in front of his family. Did I get it right?