Honored Contributor

Re: Jodi Arias' Cellmates Share Secrets About the Convicted Killer in Lifetime Special (Exclusive)

I saw Travis's sister on tv not long ago and she was talking about how they still want Jodi dead. Prior to that I hadn't heard anything about Jodi or the case in years.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Jodi Arias' Cellmates Share Secrets About the Convicted Killer in Lifetime Special (Exclusive)

I'll pass.

Honored Contributor

Heck, if every woman killed a man who made her feel like he was using her, the male population would be a whole lot smaller and the prisons a lot more crowded. 😁
Super Contributor

I did read one spoiler in the news that one cellmate will supposedly speak about Woman Wink

Spoiler
One says that she and Arias performed strip teases for the guards in order to gain favorable treatment.
Esteemed Contributor

I'll pass. I live in Arizona where it all happened. Don't need to revisit it. 

Honored Contributor

Everybody trying to make a buck off tragedy these days. 

Honored Contributor

@Azcowgirl wrote:

........and she's pure evil. 

I believe that.

Honored Contributor

• Fear of abandonment, often terrified of being abandoned or left alone. ...
  • Unstable relationships. ...
  • Unclear or shifting self-image. ...
  • Impulsive, self-destructive behaviors. ...
  • Self-harm. ...
  • Extreme emotional swings. ...
  • Chronic feelings of emptiness. ...
  • Explosive anger.

= Jodi Arias

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]
I guess I was the only one that watched this? Strange relationships, indeed. Donavan insists that Jodi told her that she had help, from a young man friend of hers, that was there the night of the slaughter. Donavan also claims that she has met that young man. Nuts, the whole bunch of them. Edited to add...wonder how much they were paid for this interview?
Honored Contributor

@cody2 wrote:
I guess I was the only one that watched this? Strange relationships, indeed. Donavan insists that Jodi told her that she had help, from a young man friend of hers, that was there the night of the slaughter. Donavan also claims that she has met that young man. Nuts, the whole bunch of them. Edited to add...wonder how much they were paid for this interview?

@cody2  I didn't watch yet but I read she had the help of a woman. Male or female it's tough to believe her. I also read that her attorney is in bad shape after going through all of this. I believe he quit practicing law?