Valued Contributor

Jodi Arias' Cellmates Share Secrets About the Convicted Killer in Lifetime Special (Exclusive)

Seven years after being convicted of first-degree murder for the killing of her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander, Arias’ former cellmates, Tracy Brown and Donavan Bering, share firsthand accounts of their time behind bars with the murderess.

Jodi Arias: Dirty Little Secret airs Saturday, Aug. 8 at 8 p.m. ET/PT followed

by Jodi Arias: Cellmate Secrets at 10 p.m. ET/PT, only on Lifetime

Honored Contributor

Re: Jodi Arias' Cellmates Share Secrets About the Convicted Killer in Lifetime Special (Exclusive)

I think I'll pass on this....
Respected Contributor

Re: Jodi Arias' Cellmates Share Secrets About the Convicted Killer in Lifetime Special (Exclusive)

@masque  Jodi was a piece of work to say the least...................

Valued Contributor

Hi @Boomernichols  I watched that trial and also the sentencing . She is a "piece of  work,for sure.

I have this programmed to record, so I'll be watching.

Respected Contributor

For the life of me I cannot imagine sharing any space with

that obnoxious @@##$$%%... Good Grief ......( fill in the

blank your selves !!)

Honored Contributor

I wonder what there is to know besides she's crazy?

Respected Contributor

........and she's pure evil. 

Honored Contributor

Gossip and heresay.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:
I think I'll pass on this....

ITA
Honestly...... there is a reason they are cellmates and guessing honesty isn't on the top of their priority list.
Honored Contributor

Jodi killed Travis because he made her feel like he was using her and she actually loved him.  However, her story about Travis being a Pedophile was fiction.  She is a pretty messed up young woman and she viciously killed him so something more was going on in her head first of all to kill him and constantly lie that she did not do it. When someone kills with a knife that is very personal but also filled with hatred.  I will watch if this is something new that I have not seen.

kindness is strength