Super Contributor

Re: Jocelyn Wildenstein.... just WHY?

It IS sad. That poor woman. She was attractive when she was young. I never knew that. I guess money was no object to her but that alot of pain to go through all those sugeries just to come out looking like that. 

Honored Contributor

We haven't seen anything of her lately.  I was wondering if that last pic was a very recent one.

ISTR that it was her husband, at the time, who pushed her into all that facial surgery.    I remember something about how he wanted her to look cat-like.  That's about all I recall.

Honored Contributor

@Still Raining wrote:

Somewhere recently I saw a photo with that same horizontal line.  Wonder why this seems to happen and why it isn't fixed.

@Still Raining   @SeaMaiden 

Okay, I may be in the minority here, but I do not think these various outcomes were intended.  They look like she convinced some sympathetic (or greedy?) plastic surgeon to please "fix" what she looked like at that point.  Even the best PS can only work with what is there, and she's had so many deep facial  muscular alterations, not much could be done, no matter what.

I once heard Ms Wildenstein speak.  She was asked the question about why so many surgeries and her answer was, paraphrasing here, that she wasn't trying to look younger .... she just didn't want to look any older.   Hmm.

All I can say is you can't always fix another plastic surgeons mistakes ....  good thing she has money and doesn't need to find employment.  Yikes.

Respected Contributor

SHAME ON THOSE SO-CALLED DOCTORS, she needed a Psychiatrist, not another surgery. 

Beautiful with what her parents gave her - then the knife ruined her - it's a grotesque irresponsibility.

And.....Shame on her husband - big game hunting is BIG TIME HORRIBLE.

Respected Contributor

Going back to the first picture after plastic surgery - something went very wrong w/her procedures.  Perhaps she kept trying to get it corrected and she just got worse n worse.  Looks like she's been in a terrible accident.

No respect for these so-called "doctors" that would maim a human being like this.  They should be in prison imo.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing