Honored Contributor

Re: Joan Crawford Crime Drama; "Fred and Ginger"; Top Notch Political Thriller

@drizzellla, thank you for coming up with the title of that movie with Ginger as the actress need mother.  As usual, my mind drew a blank.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Re: Joan Crawford Crime Drama; "Fred and Ginger"; Top Notch Political Thriller

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

I'm watching 'This Woman Is Dangerous' right now.  It's pretty good.  Fast moving.  One day the doctor operates, the next, he's taking her to dinner and they are in love, lol.  I'm always happy to catch an old movie I like and haven't seen before.  It was made in 1952, near the end of the good movie era for me.  By 1960, the good ones were dwindling except for a musicals.  

Dennis Morgan made some great movies, some were musicals.  Does anybody remember the one with him and Ginger Rodgers where he was married and was stringing aginger along?  She became an unwed mother.  I might be confusing two different movies, though.

Bachelor Mother is on TCM right now. This movie stars Ginger Rogers and David Niven. Ginger Rogers finds a baby on a door step and everyone thinks the baby is hers. 

Maybe that is also the movie you were thinking about with Ginger Rogers in it.