Honored Contributor

Jingle Jangle: A Christmas Journey On Netflix

I was going to pass on this movie, so glad I didn't. This movie stars Forest Whitaker, Keegan-Michael Key, Anika Noni Rose, Hugh Bonneville, Phylicia Rashad, Ricky Martin, etc. "Decades after his trusted apprentice betrayed him, a once-joyful toy maker finds new hope when his kind and curious granddaughter comes into his life". This is a musical ( I didn't know this), lots of singing and dancing ( John Legend had a hand in the creation of the songs). This movie is great entertainment for the whole family, I think kids will love it.

Honored Contributor

Re: Jingle Jangle: A Christmas Journey On Netflix

Thanks for the review, I love Christmas movies and this one sounds intriguing. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 -

I saw it too and it is a fun magical musical that I think kids and adults will enjoy.

It is a little long so may have to be watched in parts for the younger ones.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@Jordan2   Thank you!  I love musicals, John Legend and the stars of this movie.  I will definitely watch it.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just sat down ...worked today and then did housework.  My grand daughter came over and we are going to watch.  

So far very upbeat.  Thanks for the tip.

Every year we go to plays and we enjoy musicals so this will help fill that void.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Jordan2  Thank you so much for the reminder!👍 Someone suggested it to me last week, but it fell off my radar. This sounds like an amazing cast! I think I know what I'll be doing later.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

I'm so glad some of you will watch this. I just think right now we need something like this to enjoy and escape for a couple of hours. 

Honored Contributor

Someone was looking for something to watch on Netflix, this was very good. 

Honored Contributor

If you have Netflix and haven't seen this yet I highly recommend it ( for whatever it's worth)!