Honored Contributor

Re: Jimmy Fallon and Lin-Manuel Miranda welcoming Broadyway Back

I just watched, it was great.  I have Disney plus and watched Hamiliton at least 4 times.  I can't even imagine how great that show was in person.  Nice to see all the different stars last night.  They were having a great time and the audience loved it.Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

I just watched, it was great.  I have Disney plus and watched Hamiliton at least 4 times.  I can't even imagine how great that show was in person.  Nice to see all the different stars last night.  They were having a great time and the audience loved it.Smiley Happy

I have watched Hamilton on Disney Plus about 10 times.  I was lucky enough to see Hamilton in Chicago in Oct 2019.  I have never seen a show when it  finished I wanted to watch it all over again.  I hope to go see it on Broadway within the next few years.

Esteemed Contributor

@Nuttmeg wrote:

I saw an interview on Paramount plus last night from CBS News Now. He has a movie playing on HBO MAX for a limited run and your local theater. This musical will debut June 11.. I believe It is called, "The Heights"? 

The music should come to a streaming service soon. 

CBS News Now is a free channel available on YouTube. 

@Nuttmeg I'm watching Oprah's Block Party for In the Heights right now!

https://www.facebook.com/watch/live/?v=151760437008826&ref=search

I'll watch the film on HBO Max tonight- I loved the Broadway show. Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@new nickname 4 wrote:

A big no thank you - I don't say hate lightly, but I hate Jimmy Fallon.

@new nickname 4  I don't particularly like Jimmy Fallon, I can take him or leave him. But hate? Just wondering why.