Honored Contributor

Jill Zarin's Husband Bobby passed Away!

Jill Zarin's husband, Bobby passed away from Cancer....Just read it on Yahoo....So sad, he was 71.......To those who don't know, they used to be on RHONY.... 

Respected Contributor

Re: Jill Zarin's Husband Bobby passed Away!

[ Edited ]

@CANDLEQUEEN,

Thanks for letting us know.  Jill and Bobby were a devoted couple and always supported each other- at least in front of the camera.  We have no way of knowing what when on behind closed doors and that's their business.  Bobby seemed to be a very kind, supportive man and Jill appeared to be a devoted and loving partner in life.   While I wasn't a big fan of Jill's, I feel her pain.  I remember on the show hearing Bobby was dx'ed with cancer, so this may have been a case of either a long battle or it went into remission for a while.  Even a new cancer could have been the reason for his passing.

I wish Jill the best during this tough time.

The edit was due to not knowing the full story, hence making assumptions.  I didn't read the article.

xxx

Esteemed Contributor

He seemed to be a very nice man. Solid. Very sad to hear he has passed.

Honored Contributor

Sorry to hear this.

Esteemed Contributor

Apparently when he was first diagnosed with cancer, I think around 2009, she worked very hard finding the best treatments and doctors for him.  He seemed like a nice person.  Very sad news.