Honored Contributor

Just finished losing 100 pounds.  She is not a very tall person....she was 240 pounds after her third child. That is an impressive weight loss!

https://people.com/health/jessica-simpson-lost-100-lbs-after-having-a-hard-time-not-feeling-like-her...

Respected Contributor

She is a beautiful woman .. good for her .....

Honored Contributor

I recently saw a picture of her.  She looked really good.  

Trusted Contributor

She's going to be on HSN tomorrow, with a Kiss Me skinny jean.

Honored Contributor

Re: Jessica Simpson

[ Edited ]

Good for her. ..I have always liked her and thought she is so beautiful......

Honored Contributor

She looks great!

I have found her fashions to be very well made and a good fit.  Costco has her jeans quite often, and I love the way they fit me.

Respected Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

Good for her. And kudos for taking it off slowly and naturally..I have always liked her and thought she is so beautiful......

Taking off 100 pounds in 6 months is not taking it off slowly. Unless a person is tremendously obese, that is a lot of weight to lose in a short amount of time

Honored Contributor

@lulu1 wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

Good for her. And kudos for taking it off slowly and naturally..I have always liked her and thought she is so beautiful......

Taking off 100 pounds in 6 months is not taking it off slowly. Unless a person is tremendously obese, that is a lot of weight to lose in a short amount of time

@lulu1   yes! That is very fast... I wonder if she decided to have surgery.  Her business, but that would reflect the 100 pounds in 6 months.

Honored Contributor

She looks great.

That is a lot of weight to lose in 6 months, but it might have been due to fluid retention. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Jessica Simpson

[ Edited ]

Sorry I thought it was over a whole year, not 6 months.....Yes that is a lot in 6 months, but some people lose faster than others, I guess.......If it was from surgery you would be able to tell, because you lose it really fast and have that gaunt look for a while. My  uncle's wife had Gastric bypass, and her weight just fell off of her.....