Respected Contributor

Re: Jerry Seinfeld on Netflix

Thanks for the tip. He was hilarious! So quick and relevant. Except its obvious it was way before Covid-19! 

Esteemed Contributor

@qvcfreak wrote:

Thanks @esmerelda. I just finished watching it, it was great. He looks really good for 65. 

@qvcfreak  He does.  And I was impressed with the ease at which he got up from flat on his back on the floor.

Keepin' it real.
Esteemed Contributor

Also when he was imitating the dog antics when they are done doing their business and after the show, he ran off the stage. I don't know if you saw the credits, but they showed him at the pool jumping off the diving board to get the footage for his pretend jump off the helicopter. He was really good, truly enjoyed it. Thanks again @esmerelda 

Honored Contributor

Jerry turned 66 last week. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@qvcfreak I think he was in the pool practicing for a real jump. I think he really did the jump from the helicopter. added...unless they did some camera magic. These days with all the special effects, etc., can we really be sure what we're seeing?

I smile when I remember the show. I'll be watching it again...and again...and probably more. 

Keepin' it real.
Esteemed Contributor

Wow, then I'm really impressed @esmerelda 

Honored Contributor

Saw it today, enjoyed it, thought he was better than most of the time I have seen him on talk shows. The marriage jokes hit home with me.