Esteemed Contributor

A one-hour stand-up show.  I'd forgotten how funny he is! 

23 Hours to Kill

Keepin' it real.
Frequent Contributor

Re: Jerry Seinfeld on Netflix

I saw him live approximately two years ago. He was hysterical!!! I expected him to be good...but he exceeded my expectations. What I love about him is that he keeps it clean and doesn't get political. A great talent!

Respected Contributor

totally agree .....

Valued Contributor

I saw it yesterday, it was great and laughing out loud felt great!

Honored Contributor

I have to add that to my watch list...maybe save it for my birthday which is coming up...need something fun to look forward to. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I watched it and liked it. Jerry shows you can be funny without being vulgar or spout profanity.

Respected Contributor

I saw Jerry in the mid 80s live at the Academy of Music in Philly - he was beyond funny.

The Netflix special was so good, I wish I was in THAT audience.

Trusted Contributor

I still watch Seinfeld whenever I can catch it - even though I have some of the shows on DVD.

My cousins and I used to go to the Comic Strip in NYC in the very late 80s.  Jerry was the MC back then and about 20 years old.  I also saw him at West Point a few years back.  He is still so funny as he gets older.

I believe the Netflix show was taped at the Beacon in NYC.  He was doing a series of shows at that theater.

I am far from a Mets fan ... but when they had Seinfeld night last summer, I went with my friend Linda, who is an over the top fan, just so I could see him do the game with Keith Hernandez.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have got to activate my netflix account and watch this.   I saw him in the early 2000's in Philly and again 3 years ago at the Beacon in NYC.   I don't know when I've laughed so hard.   I knew the second time to take a load of tissues because my eyes tear heavily when I have a good laugh and I went through a bunch of them.  

If you get a chance to see him live, do it!!!   I did notice at the NYC show, he had added some profanity to the show that I didn't remember hearing in the Philly show.  Didn't bother me tho'.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks @esmerelda. I just finished watching it, it was great. He looks really good for 65.