Esteemed Contributor

Re: Jerry O'Connell Standing in for Wendy - GREAT!

@puttypiesmomwrote:

Though I like Jerry O'Connell and Rebecca Romijn, I think he had to be really hurting for a job to take Wendy's spot.  To be that animated making ridiculous faces and dancing - no, I think he'll look back and say oh no what was I thinking.  Must be so embarrassing for his kids maybe not know but when they are old enough to realize that their dad made a total fool of himself on national tv and probably syndicated overseas.  I guess Rebecca doesn't bring home the bacon from her Librarian gig.  

He's a pretty animated guy.  He co-hosted with Kelly Ripa a lot before they got Ryan Secrest for the job.  He is on Watch What Happens Live a lot and is a complete Housewives fan.  So basically the way he acted is very similar to what I have seen on many shows with him.  That's just him from what it seems.

Esteemed Contributor

@puttypiesmomwrote:

Though I like Jerry O'Connell and Rebecca Romijn, I think he had to be really hurting for a job to take Wendy's spot.  To be that animated making ridiculous faces and dancing - no, I think he'll look back and say oh no what was I thinking.  Must be so embarrassing for his kids maybe not know but when they are old enough to realize that their dad made a total fool of himself on national tv and probably syndicated overseas.  I guess Rebecca doesn't bring home the bacon from her Librarian gig.  

He did the same kind of things when he was with Kelly Ripa. I just think that's his personality. 

Honored Contributor

@RainCityWomanwrote:

@puttypiesmomwrote:

He did the same kind of things when he was with Kelly Ripa. I just think that's his personality. 

I agree.   For better. For worse.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.