Honored Contributor

Re: Jepoardy who are the Host nominees

@VanSleepy I so agree! I couldn't keep watching if James were hosting permanently. I just never cared for him. Found him too smarmy for my taste.

Honored Contributor

@just bee wrote:

@Reever wrote:

@estaw2000 wrote:

Ken Jennings has been doing much better than I expected! It's going to be tough to find a great host! I would love for them to consider Mike Rowe.

Mike Rowe is a loose cannon. I dont think his persona suits Jeopardy.  Remember he used to make fun of items he was selling WHILE WORKING FOR QVC !!!

And that's what makes him so fabulous! Heart

Mike has bigger fish to fry.

The Real Mike Rowe (@mikeroweworks) | Twitter

@just bee  Bigger fish to fry?  The Jeopardy host gig must pay pretty darn well!

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@just bee wrote:

@Reever wrote:

@estaw2000 wrote:

Ken Jennings has been doing much better than I expected! It's going to be tough to find a great host! I would love for them to consider Mike Rowe.

Mike Rowe is a loose cannon. I dont think his persona suits Jeopardy.  Remember he used to make fun of items he was selling WHILE WORKING FOR QVC !!!

And that's what makes him so fabulous! Heart

Mike has bigger fish to fry.

The Real Mike Rowe (@mikeroweworks) | Twitter

@just bee  Bigger fish to fry?  The Jeopardy host gig must pay pretty darn well!

@Pearlee 

Mike has plenty of worthy projects to keep him busy.  I miss the days when I'd stay up late to watch him on QVC.

But I bet he doesn't. Heart

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Esteemed Contributor

@skatting44 wrote:

Who would you prefer as Host of Jepoardy ? Any from the list below ? 

Previous news outlets mentioned in Nov  future Host  possibilities as ,   Ken Jennings , George Stephanopoulos ,  Katie Couric,  LeVar Burton , Neil deGrasse Tyson , Pat Sajak ,  Laura Coates ,  Ryan Seacrest.

@skatting44  .... my pick is Ken Jennings 🤓

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

The list that I mentioned came from  various  news articles.of proposed Hosts .

After so many yrs of watching the show , it's hard to imagine a new Host . I agree with many other posters

I would like to see  the Host be someone who a is:

Intelligent &  respectful to others maybe a retired Judge

does not  add a  bunch of gabby nonsense talk or giggles alot

must be non political 

fair to all contestants,

good looking would be a plus - a young Sean Connery  or even a Mr Spock

Valued Contributor

Former contestants Brad Rutter or Buzzy Cohen.  I also like the job Ken is doing.

Please, please no Katie Couric

I'd like to see them give Brook Burns (former hostess of the Chase and Dog Eat Dog) a chance

Honored Contributor

@Houstonoilers wrote:

Former contestants Brad Rutter or Buzzy Cohen.  I also like the job Ken is doing.

Please, please no Katie Couric

I'd like to see them give Brook Burns (former hostess of the Chase and Dog Eat Dog) a chance

she is currently hosting the game show MASTERMINDS........which ALSO has ken jennings.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

I have always liked Ken Jennings and i wish him well.....

certainly NOT Katie Couric

Respected Contributor

I thought I would like Ken Jennings, but I don't.  I feel that sometimes the intonation he uses to be condescending toward the contestants and partial to some. 

This goes to prove that although one can speak a language, it doesn't mean that they can teach that language.  

I would hope that whomever is chosen is not only intelligent but compassionate as Alex was. 

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Respected Contributor

Alex could be very condescending at times!

I'm really liking Ken Jennings a lot - I hope he's the permanent host.  I think he's perfect for the job.