Respected Contributor

Re: Jepoardy who are the Host nominees

There would, and will be a big whole in my heart and my evening wtithout Jeopardy , so I don't know how to to mentally process the change. But certainly not Pat Stachak. I am spent on watching him on the Wheel. Change doesn't sit with me well , But Ken is calming for Jeopardy. I wish they would just let it be with Ken. Pat would not be a good choice for Jeopardy he thinks he is a comedien but he certainly is not in my beek.

Respected Contributor

@BeccaLou wrote:

I hope we as viewers will be given a choice 

@BeccaLou   You will.....through the ratings.  If there is a host you do not like, don't watch.  You can bet that is what the people who are making the decision will be basing it on.  They will not appoint someone with low ratings.

Honored Contributor

I would like to see Ken J. become the permanent host.  I have read that he said he's not interested in the role though.  If that's true it will have to be someone else.

He said he wasn't interested before this trial period.  I hope he's changed his mind.

None of the people that will be filling in would be interested in the permant job IMO.  They all have great full time jobs now.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

I think Ken said he wasn't interested in the job back before Alex had passed. Maybe now he is getting comfortable and receiving positive feedback and has changed his mind. He's already on two other shows so who knows. 

I never liked him at all, and I am surprised that I am used to him already as host and wouldn't mind if he were permanent.  

Honored Contributor

So, is this the last week for the Executive Producer to host the show? I think he has done a very good job. Still want Ken Jennings, but feel this person is handling it well.

Who is the host for next week, if this is the last week for the producer?

Esteemed Contributor

I think the Exec Producer is a bit stiff, kind of like a little toy soldier.  Ken Jennings did a great job.  I wouldn't mind seeing him get the spot permanently.  Aaron Rogers is the only one that I care to see do a temporary fill in.  The others a BIG NO.  

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Absolutely NOT Katic Couric or Ryan Seacrest or even George Stephanopoulous..

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

I don't believe the executive producer is in the running. He said he was substituting for Ken as Ken had prior commitments and couldn't finish his time as a guest host. 

Honored Contributor

I kind of wish they'd pick a nobody.  

Someone who can speak clearly, calmly and have a good handle on annunciation.

So far, I like Mike Richards the best.

Jennings speaks too softly, not clearly, too quickly.  Funny someone mentioned Richards=toy soldier.  Jennings reminds me of Hermy the Elf.  lol

That said, if someone I don't like gets the job, I don't have to watch.