Respected Contributor

Re: Jepoardy who are the Host nominees

@SusieQ_2, I believe you're correct. I think some of these names might be doing this as a once in a lifetime opportunity, and not their next career move.

I never read where Alex anointed Ken Jennings the heir apparent, but he had suggested other names.

Frequent Contributor

I want the host to be Ken Jennings. If it's Katie Couric, Anderson Cooper or Dr. Oz I'll never watch Jeopardy again.

Esteemed Contributor

I've seen Jeopardy with Ken Jennings hosting and think he's done a good job.  As far other hosts, the only one I'm interested to watch is Aaron Rodgers; I don't care about any of the other ones mentioned. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ValuSkr wrote:

Yesterday, Jeopardy announced three other guest hosts besides Ms. Guthrie: Dr. Mehmet Oz, Anderson Cooper, and Sanjay Gupta.

I hope they come to their senses eventually and appoint Mr. Jennings.

@ValuSkr 

Dr. Mehmet Oz, Anderson Cooper, and Sanjay Gupta, Katie Couric, Savannah Guthrie......🤢🤮

Ken Jennings PLEASE.....if one of those mentioned above is chosen, I'll go back to watching Judge Judy reruns...Woman Frustrated

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Continue to enjoy Ken Jennings. One more week of him before they try the others?

Esteemed Contributor

Ken has two more weeks to go with his last show being February 19th. On the 22nd executive producer for Jeopardy, Mike Richards, will host for the next two weeks.

Then we start with the succession of celeb hosts that, unless something changes, will be Katie Couric, Aaron Rogers, Bill Whitaker, and Mayim Bialik. 

Following them should be the latest names added to the list-- Dr. Mehmet Oz, Anderson Cooper, Savannah Guthrie, and Dr. Sanjay Gupta.

Respected Contributor

I hope we as viewers will be given a choice 

Respected Contributor

Another vote for Ken.  He's a natural.  Pleasantly surprised.

Respected Contributor

None of those guests hosts after Ken have any staying power,  They need to just give it to Ken and be done with it.  He has ably stepped into Alex' shoes.

Respected Contributor

@mjd1954 wrote:

I want the host to be Ken Jennings. If it's Katie Couric, Anderson Cooper or Dr. Oz I'll never watch Jeopardy again.

@mjd1954 .....I agree with your statement,  I love watching Ken Jennings and I think he is a perfect host.  I will never watch again if it's Katie, Anderson, Savannah or anyone else.