Respected Contributor

Thanks to everyone who also wondered about the final episodes.

I never heard about that the final episodes would be vintage.

I will be watching  for Alex's recent episodes.

Honored Contributor

@MoJoV wrote:

I watched the show for the first time today in a few weeks. Alex looked so happy and healthy on the Galapagos Islands.  It kind of depresses me to know he's dead,although he lived a long,productive life. 

Ken Jennings is a definite no for me. 

Did Jeopardy air from the Galapagos Islands?

Honored Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

@MoJoV wrote:

I watched the show for the first time today in a few weeks. Alex looked so happy and healthy on the Galapagos Islands.  It kind of depresses me to know he's dead,although he lived a long,productive life. 

Yes, there and also Israel and I guess the rest of the week will be from other remote locations.

Esteemed Contributor

@ValuSkr  the show filmed the answers there, but the game wasn't played there.  They do many location shots for the answers. 

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@MamaWick   Thank you.  I've seen the on-location answers but have never seen Alex do them himself.  And now, I never will.  Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

@MamaWick   Thank you.  I've seen the on-location answers but have never seen Alex do them himself.  And now, I never will.  Smiley Sad

Sorry, I totally misunderstood your question.

The contestants weren't on site in these locations, however Alex was.

Esteemed Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

@MoJoV wrote:

@ValuSkr Not the game part.  Just some clips of Alex on the Galapagos in reference to some questions.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth