Honored Contributor

Re: Jeopardy with Robin Roberts

@World Traveler wrote:

I thought Robin Roberts did a very good job. She had the right amount of enthusiasm for me and she did a great job interacting with the contestants. She kept the game going. I thought the time past quickly for me watching her as the guest host.

Will enjoy the rest of the week with her, I am sure.

@World Traveler I agree! I thought she did really well, and was very engaging without being over the top!I think I will enjoy this week with her as host.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@occasionalrain Heart I thought of you when I watched Robin Roberts last night, remembering your comment in another thread about Ken Jennings being too short to be the host. Smiley Happy

Robin must be around six feet tall. ha!  

Thought she did a great job.

Trusted Contributor

Robin did a great job,she is I always a wonderful host 

Super Contributor

Too verbose and gushy.

Honored Contributor

Robin did a decent job

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

Robin did as she always does, a professional, admirable job as host. I have so much respect for this woman and her life story.

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@occasionalrain Heart I thought of you when I watched Robin Roberts last night, remembering your comment in another thread about Ken Jennings being too short to be the host. Smiley Happy

Robin must be around six feet tall. ha!  

Thought she did a great job.

All the talk around height was interesting especially in that no one bothered to mention that Ken Jenning at 5'10 is two inches taller than Alex was at 5'8. Five feet eight inches was tall enough for Jeopardy for thirty-seven years. I'm confident in saying Ken's height is just fine for the show. Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@SusieQ_2 

Well, that is amazing. Apparently, it's a matter of demeanor that denotes stature rather than height.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@occasionalrain wrote:

@SusieQ_2 

Well, that is amazing. Apparently, it's a matter of demeanor that denotes stature rather than height.

@occasionalrain 

It seems to me it's more of a confirmation bias in that people are willing to ignore the truth in an effort to validate what they want themselves and others to believe is true. 

Honored Contributor

Do not care for her as a host, so I have not cared for any ot the TV news personalaties as hosts

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.