Respected Contributor

Re: Jeopardy with Joe Buck - August 9-13

@LonestarBabs wrote:

For some reason I am reminded of the old SNL skits with the character named "Pat."  Woman Tongue  Not judging, because I didn't see the Jeopardy episode, but from the tone of some of the comments this is what came to mind...

How sad..

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

I enjoyed Joe Buck more than I thought I would, after reading some of the negative comments about him...Now we wait 4 weeks for the official start! So for the next 4 weeks is it just reruns with Alex?

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I enjoyed Joe Buck more than I thought I would, after reading some of the negative comments about him...Now we wait 4 weeks for the official start! So for the next 4 weeks is it just reruns with Alex?

@CANDLEQUEEN 

I might switch over to Wheel until Sept 13th when the new season airs.  I don't think I can watch four weeks of Alex ... too sad IMO.

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN I checked the Jeopardy website and it said there would be reruns from August 16-27. Not sure what is after that, as I didn't think Mike started until the second week of September. I could be wrong on that.

Honored Contributor

Jeopardy stated last week that the new season begins airing on September 13th.