Honored Contributor

Jeopardy with George Stephanopoulos

Mr. Stephanopoulos has only one week, July 12-16, but I expect that he will do well. I don't regular watch him on CNN, but I have seen some of his interviews, and he seems to do quite well in putting people at ease.

I think I will like the one-week guest host routine better than two weeks. It will feel like the process is moving along.

Let's leave politics out of it and just comment on whether or not he is doing a good job as guest host, in your opinion.

Thanks!

Respected Contributor

Re: Jeopardy with George Stephanopoulos

@World Traveler wrote:

Mr. Stephanopoulos has only one week, July 12-16, but I expect that he will do well. I don't regular watch him on CNN, but I have seen some of his interviews, and he seems to do quite well in putting people at ease.

I think I will like the one-week guest host routine better than two weeks. It will feel like the process is moving along.

Let's leave politics out of it and just comment on whether or not he is doing a good job as guest host, in your opinion.

Thanks!

He is on ABC, not CNN.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Trusted Contributor

I think he will do well.  I still like Mayim best.

Honored Contributor

George is not exactly Mr. Charisma.  I think he's dull as dishwater.  I can't imagine him as a successful Jeopardy host.  Yawn. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

l think he'll do very well as the host for the week. I like him!

I doubt he wants to be the permanent host but like Dr. Sanjay Gupta said... He watches every night with his children so it's an honor just to host the show for the week! I'll be watching! 🙂

Edited to say... Does a poster really get a thrill out of saying negative things about the next host without even watching him yet? I guess so....

Esteemed Contributor

George S. will probably do a great job.  He is a really smart, articulate guy. I really like Sanjay Gupta....and I think he was a joy to watch, but I think his role as a healthcare spokesperson is probably a more important job (and service to others) for him.

Respected Contributor

I wish Jeopardy would just bring back Ken and stop all this changing hosts. It has gone on for months and months. I'm tired of it.

Esteemed Contributor

I really don’t like George Stephanopoulos so, I won’t be watching Jeopardy this week. 🙃

Honored Contributor

Just...NO

Honored Contributor

He's a no for me too.