Honored Contributor

Re: Jeopardy with George Stephanopoulos

The height and stillness, the host's demeanor establishes the tone of the show.

I don't watch other game shows like Family Feud and Price Is Right because they are obnoxious and cringey.

If Jeopardy becomes just another game show, I won't be watching it either..

Honored Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

The height and stillness, the host's demeanor establishes the tone of the show.

I don't watch other game shows like Family Feud and Price Is Right because they are obnoxious and cringey.

If Jeopardy becomes just another game show, I won't be watching it either..

@occasionalrain   And the Nielsen ratings heave a sigh of relief.

I like you, whether you care or not, but holy final Jeopardy-is there anything or anybody you like?

Even short people have feelings, Randy.  LOL

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

I don't dislike short people; I like jockeys and I was quite enamored with Prince. There are some children I like and they're short, or should be.

It's true, I'm not a people person, nor do I admire those who are. The up side, as I see it, is that if I like someone they know they are exceptional, unique, special.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I enjoy watching the contestants and don't concentrate too much on the hosts.  No matter who they select as a permanent host, I will continue to watch because I love JEOPARDY so much.

Honored Contributor

For some reason I feel like George S is short.  Very short.  As in --his feet dangle from the stool on the GMA set.

I didn't watch him host Jeopardy.  I've not watched Jeopary for the most part since Alex's last show.  I did watch a few hosts and like some.  One I tried to watch was taped, it was a man and that my husband thinks he was on 20/20 or 60 mins.  Older guy.  Very monotone voice.  Boring.  Deleted his whole gig.

Have to say, Alex wasn't the *polished* host always.  I watch him on Classic Concentration sometimes (Buzzr) and he was quite a bit *campy/tacky*.  He morphed into who he was after he started Jeopardy.  

Honored Contributor

@Lucky Charm 

That was Wittaker and he was boring. Somehow, the show seemed to drag along. 

I don't dislike Jennings, I just don't think he's a good choice.