Re: Jeopardy with George Stephanopoulos

My choice is Aaron Rogers. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Cakers3 wrote:

@EastCoastGal wrote:

@Janey2 wrote:

@EastCoastGal On the flip side you say he will do well and you did not watch him yet. Same thing

@Janey2 .... Nope! Not the same thing because l said I THINK  he will do very well... Perhaps you should go back and read my comment again.

@EastCoastGal   To-may-toe  to-mah-toe.

If you THINK he will do well then it's the same thing as saying he will do well.

You already have the pov.

It is the same difference, if you will.

No. It isn't the same... @Cakers3 

Actually, I like Ken Jennings the best anyway! 😎

Honored Contributor

Fortunately, George is on for only a week.  It seems all the morning show hosts need to take a stab at hosting, like it's a competition.  At least, they'll come and go fairly quickly. 

Respected Contributor

He stinks!

Honored Contributor

I don't think anyone stunk except maybe Katie Couric. I didn't even know who most of these people were.

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

I don't think anyone stunk except maybe Katie Couric. I didn't even know who most of these people were.

@proudlyfromNJ. The remark you are addressing was less than enlightening.  I'm not even taking it seriously.

Honored Contributor

Still like Mayim Bialik the best.

Did not like Ken Jennings, of any of the morning TV hosts and really hated Aaron Rogers

I think there are a few more to come 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

If they choose Jennings, people will feel set up; led to believe others were considered, the ones who want the position, when they never had a chance.

@occasionalrain 

Feel set up?  Not necessarily.   I doubt many of the guest hosts even want the job because they are too well-established elsewhere.   

I'm speculating that the producers are monitoring the viewer feedback carefully but are keeping an open mind.   Maybe Jennings is on the short list, but I doubt a firm decision will be made until all hosts have aired.   Levar Burton seems to really really really want the job, so maybe he's on the short list, too.  We'll see soon enough.

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 

Aaron Rogers has said he wants the job.

Jennings has a girlie voice, a jokey tone, too know as a professional contestant, Jeopardy isn't his only game show, and he's too short.

Honored Contributor

@occasionalrain WOW! That's a new one to me. ha! Ken Jennings is too short for the job? Did I understand you correctly? Smiley Happy. You're joking around, right? Smiley LOL

@occasionalrain wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 

Aaron Rogers has said he wants the job.

Jennings has a girlie voice, a jokey tone, too know as a professional contestant, Jeopardy isn't his only game show, and he's too short.