Honored Contributor

Re: Jeopardy with George Stephanopoulos

@Vivian wrote:

The show's director, whom I think followed Ken, did a fantastic job. He's unknown to TV audiences so he's unlikely to get the host job. Mayim was terrific. With television being such a visual medium, the powers-that-be might insist on a stylist, a make-up artist, and a hairdresser to work with Mayim's image. I know, why comment on the woman's look but not any of the men? It's totally unfair but I think that women have always been, and still are, treated with their looks in mind...not so for the men, at least to the extent women are.

@Vivian 

The producers name is Mike Richards, I was watching the game show network and saw an old episode of "Pyramid" and he was the show host, so he's had experience hosting....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

George Stephanopoulos is getting good reviews.  I heard this morning the new permanent host will be announced in late July or early August. I'm sure they already know who they are going to pick. (after all, these shows were taped months ago so the PTB have seen all the guest hosts perform)

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I think George is doing an ok job, but my favs so far have been:

Aaron Rodgers

Mayim Bialik

Dr. Sanjay Gupta

Ken Jennings

Buzzy Cohen(sp?)

Respected Contributor

I am anxious to see LeVar Burton after so much promoting from his fans.

It seems he really wants the job also.

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Trusted Contributor

Someone mention Aaron Rogers,will he is giving Green Bay packers  trouble,so maybe he would take this job,instead of playing football 

Respected Contributor

@bewise wrote:

Someone mention Aaron Rogers,will he is giving Green Bay packers  trouble,so maybe he would take this job,instead of playing football 

He has already said that he can do both. There are plenty of other football teams.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

@skatting44 wrote:

Truth &  Trust , not so much

@skatting44 

???   What are you talking about? 

Honored Contributor

I thought George S did a good job but, as someone else mentioned, I don't like his "gravelly" voice. I found it unpleasant to listen to.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC - could be deemed political

Honored Contributor

I didn't watch the whole thing last night. His voice is not pleasant for me, distracting. Probably won't watch tonight or his last night tomorrow. Thought I could just enjoy the game itself, but didn't make it thru. Smiley Sad