Respected Contributor

Re: Jeopardy with George Stephanopoulos

Do you really think any of the celebrity hosts will become the permanent host?  I kind of doubt it.  But, you never know.

Trusted Contributor

I think everyone has done well ~ some I like more than others, though, naturally.  

I would like to see a newcomer have a chance at this post ~ these trial hosts already have established careers and fans (or people that are NOT fans of them).  I think Alex would have appreciated someone unknown getting a big break!!

Just my 2 cents!

Honored Contributor

Not of fan of GS, but will watch before giving an opinion....

My favorites are still Ken, Mayim, Buzzy, Aaron....Dr. Gupta was good, but dont think he'd give up his medical career to host Jeopardy.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

George is getting that "mature" gravelly voice that is difficult for me to listen to. Then his dust-up over David Muir (love) being given a job he desperately wanted was unattractive. 

I like Mayim best followed by Buzzy. Mike Richards did very well and Aaron Rogers was engaging.

My fear is that Ken Jennings will be given the job at which time my watching days will probably come to an end.

Honored Contributor

I  just wish they would pick a permanent host and move on. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

George is not exactly Mr. Charisma.  I think he's dull as dishwater.  I can't imagine him as a successful Jeopardy host.  Yawn. 

@Kachina624 wrote:

George is not exactly Mr. Charisma.  I think he's dull as dishwater.  I can't imagine him as a successful Jeopardy host.  Yawn. 

@Kachina624  Yep agree!!  The man has absolutely no charisma.  I think h s a Twit !

Honored Contributor

@Winkk wrote:

Do you really think any of the celebrity hosts will become the permanent host?  I kind of doubt it.  But, you never know.

@Winkk    I think they're just trying to drum up interest in the show as it may have wanned.  Most of the guest hosts already have better positions than that of a Jeopardy host.  Can you imagine NBC letting Savanah go to be host of Jeopardy?  Not going to happen. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Gave George 10 minutes of my time, which is 9-1/2 minutes too long.

Clicked off.

Won't be watching Jeopardy this week.

Buzzy is still my fav

Honored Contributor

I just finished watching it and thought he did an excellent job.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@NickNack  So did I.