Esteemed Contributor

Re: Jeopardy with Bill Whitaker

@Etoile308  I agree.  Bill Whitaker did not have a good first week, but I thought he did a very good job for his second week.  

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Respected Contributor

I didn't think he ever got much better. He seemed to enjoy the experience but he was too dull for me. I didn't watch when Ken Jennings was a contestant and I've not watched some of the guest hosts, just because I didn't like them and didn't want to see them, but I think Ken did the best job so far. Aaron Rodgers was watchable. Not sure who the next hosts will be but hoping they find someone permanent soon 

Honored Contributor

I thought he was a gentleman and calm. Enjoyed his performance. I would vote for him or Aaron.

People that find the show dull and boring: I find many of the nighttime shows too upsetting. I know what I would like to say about contestants,but would get poofed as I have in the past.

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Esteemed Contributor

When did this become all about the host?

I think that Alex always said it was about the game itself. 

Honored Contributor

It's not all about the host, but the host is part of the whole and a poor host is intrusive and makes the game annoying and unwatchable.

I counted the days until Whitaker's two weeks ended. 

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I focus on the answers and questions, but we all watch TV differently.   The host makes absolutely no impact on me.  That's me. Not you. Obviously.