Respected Contributor

Re: Jeopardy With Anderson Cooper

AC is doing an OK job hosting, but I actually was expecting more out of him.  Considering he's a professional media commentator and savvy host and speaker on TV, I thought he'd be better and his voice clearer.  I don't know that I'd want to see him come into my living room every night, for me he's just OK.  Better than Oz and Couric.

I would still vote for AR.  He's someone I wouldn't mind coming into my living room every night, if only for 30 minutes.  Cat Tongue

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Esteemed Contributor

Anderson Cooper's baby is cute.  I haven't watched Jeopardy with him hosting, though. I'm more interested in seeing Mayim Bialik. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

I like Anderson Cooper and think he is doing a decent job, but I still like Aaron Rodgers and Ken Jennings the best so far anyway. Looking forward to seeing the other guest hosts...

Honored Contributor

I was ready to watch today but the news broke in.  I did like the quarterback for Greenbay (his name has slipped my mind).  He had a very soothing voice.  For me Jeopardy needs to hire someone with a soothing voice and one that is distinctive.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

How could i have forgotten to watch Jeopardy so far this week???Smiley Sad

But, as its Wednesday today so i will make sure i watch today,Thursday,Friday  before i comment on Anderson plus also next week.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Ifeelwicked wrote:

@NickNack wrote:

I've thought all of the guest hosts did well, but Anderson was far above the others.  I thought he was great.  It was like he had been the host for years.

As far as I'm concerned, they can stop their search. I've watched them all so far, and imho, Anderson Cooper is head and shoulders above anyone else. The "close your eyes" test rings so true!  FYI, his baby has never seen him on tv, but whoever is watching him took a photo of Anderson's son watching his daddy. Absolutely darling!! Google it😊

@Ifeelwicked Why Google it? It is posted right here on this thread. It pays to read the whole thread. 🙄

@Pearlee Not everyone has access to photos that come from Facebook, Instagram, etc. Like @Ifeelwicked , I could not see it on the computer at work. But when I got home, I was able to see the photos on my home computer.

Our work computers have a "block" feature that doesn't let us see photos that were initially posted from various social media outlets and some other forms of Internet photos.

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

How could i have forgotten to watch Jeopardy so far this week???Smiley Sad

But, as its Wednesday today so i will make sure i watch today,Thursday,Friday  before i comment on Anderson plus also next week.

@cowboy sam   it wouldn't have mattered if you forgot to watch or not because you still wouldn't have seen it. Both days Jeopardy was preempted in our area. I am also looking forward to seeing AC today. 

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee Just wanted to show you what I get when I am on my work computer and someone posts a photo that our network won't let get through for viewing. Just blank boxes. Smiley Sad  Frustrating when I want to see what everyone is talking about and have to wait until I get home to check what the photos were. Smiley Happy  

Screen Shot 2021-04-21 at 9.30.04 AM.png

Respected Contributor

I think Anderson Cooper is doing a good job, but I prefer Mike Richards and Aaron Rodgers.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm glad they are having a succession of guest hosts .... if they had chosen a replacement right from the beginning, they'd always be compared to Alex and it wouldn't be pretty. 

With various guest hosts, we are being made accustomed to others' different personalities before a permanent host is chosen.