Honored Contributor

Re: Jeopardy With Anderson Cooper

I enjoyed him as host, will watch again tonight

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@World Traveler   @Renata22 

I don't understand your comments.  Why were you "not prepared" to like Anderson Cooper?

I was confused by this too.  

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

I was not prepared to like Anderson Cooper as the guest host, but was pleasantly surprised how natural he seemed to be. He seemed very comfortable and I am sure that is primarily due to his experience for so many years in front of a camera. But still, I assume that hosting it for the first time was special for him (and anyone else who is selected to guest host).

I will continue to watch him for the next two weeks.

What did you think of the job he did? Will you continue to watch him for the next two weeks?

@World Traveler  Saw this later, but I have to totally agree with you. I'll continue to watch him. Don't want to see him in a long run, however.

Valued Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

I've thought all of the guest hosts did well, but Anderson was far above the others.  I thought he was great.  It was like he had been the host for years.

As far as I'm concerned, they can stop their search. I've watched them all so far, and imho, Anderson Cooper is head and shoulders above anyone else. The "close your eyes" test rings so true!  FYI, his baby has never seen him on tv, but whoever is watching him took a photo of Anderson's son watching his daddy. Absolutely darling!! Google it😊

Trusted Contributor

Anderson is definitely the ONE.  Not sure if he wants the job but he is great.

Honored Contributor

@Ifeelwicked wrote:

@NickNack wrote:

I've thought all of the guest hosts did well, but Anderson was far above the others.  I thought he was great.  It was like he had been the host for years.

As far as I'm concerned, they can stop their search. I've watched them all so far, and imho, Anderson Cooper is head and shoulders above anyone else. The "close your eyes" test rings so true!  FYI, his baby has never seen him on tv, but whoever is watching him took a photo of Anderson's son watching his daddy. Absolutely darling!! Google it😊

@Ifeelwicked Why Google it? It is posted right here on this thread. It pays to read the whole thread. 🙄

Valued Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Ifeelwicked wrote:

@NickNack wrote:

@Ifeelwicked Why Google it? It is posted right here on this thread. It pays to read the whole thread. 🙄

@Pearlee wrote:

@Ifeelwicked wrote:

@NickNack wrote:

How wonderful to have the gift of extra time!  I'm a full time caregiver, so what pays, for me, is giving those I've been in trusted to the very best care possible. If I have 10 minutes to myself I'm going to use it wisely.

Respected Contributor

Count me in as another Anderson Cooper fan. Been so for many years.  

Although I did like Aaron Rodgers, I find Mr. Cooper to be natural in his delivery.  His banter with the contestants is fun and appears genuine.  He also has a fantastic sense of humor.  

He does have a lot on his plate, so I wonder if he would be interested in another full time gig.  

I am still keeping my fingers crossed that Lavar Burton is asked to guest host.  He is another favorite of mine. 

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Esteemed Contributor

I thought Anderson did a great job 😊

Honored Contributor

@Ifeelwicked wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Ifeelwicked wrote:

@NickNack wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Ifeelwicked wrote:

@NickNack wrote:

How wonderful to have the gift of extra time!  I'm a full time caregiver, so what pays, for me, is giving those I've been in trusted to the very best care possible.
If I have 10 minutes to myself I'm going to use it wisely.

@Ifeelwicked 

LOL   Woman LOL    .....   Probably best to ignore her posts .... always a snide remark  ....  and a total waste of your precious time.  Actually, a waste of everyone's time.