Honored Contributor

Re: Jeopardy With Anderson Cooper

@RetRN   thanks for his name -  it had left my brain totally, perhaps since I knew nothing about him prior to his Jeopardy appearance.

I found him stilted on his first night, but he is obviously a quick learner.

What I learned from the weeks with various hosts is that my enjoyment of Jeopardy has far more to do with the categories presented than who the host is.

Valued Contributor

Don't like Cooper, so I won't be watching him. I find him superficial and arrogant.

Now, i did like Aaron Rodgers. Nice looking, easy going, fluent.

I've never been a fan of Ken Jennings, but I will say he did a good job, probably because he's so familiar with the routine.

Thumbs down for Dr. Oz.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

There are more recent pictures of Wyatt posted online. He's got fantastic blue eyes and is a beautiful baby.

Respected Contributor

I’ve always liked Anderson Cooper so that might have swayed me but I thought he did a good job as host of Jeopardy.   I still would prefer a permanent host though rather than going through all these people. 

Honored Contributor

@itsmagic 

As long as the replacement isn't awful, Katie and Oz, I'd prefer that too.

By the end of each two weeks I've gotten settled in with the host, then I have to begin all over with the next one.

Honored Contributor

Do you know who is hosting after Anderson Cooper?

Respected Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

Do you know who is hosting after Anderson Cooper?

Bill Whitaker from 60 Minutes.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pecky

Bill Whitaker

May 3-May 14

60 Minutes correspondent Bill Whitaker is the wild card among the newest guest hosts. He holds a master’s degree in African-American studies and several honorary degrees.

Mayim Bialik

Hosting May 31-June 11

Mayim Bialik is the former star of CBS’s The Big Bang Theory and the current star of Fox’s Call Me Kat. A neuroscientist in real life, she’s a great choice to serve up clues for a brainy quiz show.

Savannah Guthrie

Episodes TBA

NBC TODAY Co-Anchor

Dr. Sanjay Gupta

Episodes TBA

CNN Chief Medical Correspondent

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

Anderson Cooper's adorable son Wyatt watching Dad on Jeopardy, posted on Instagram, too cute!!

In the caption, Cooper, 53, wrote: 'Wyatt has never watched tv before, and he wont again for a long time, but apparently he caught a bit of me on @Jeopardy!'

It's daddy: Anderson Cooper shared a sweet photo of his son Wyatt watching him as he made his debut as the next celebrity host of Jeopardy! on Monday

Doting: Cooper welcomed his son via a surrogate on April 27, 2020, and he shares him with his former partner Benjamin Maisani from whom he split in 2018 after nine years together

LOVE! Both SO CUTE❤️❤️❤️

Esteemed Contributor

Love when babies chubby little wrists look like their wearing rubber bands around them. 

That little one is too cute for words.