Honored Contributor

Jeopardy With Anderson Cooper

I was not prepared to like Anderson Cooper as the guest host, but was pleasantly surprised how natural he seemed to be. He seemed very comfortable and I am sure that is primarily due to his experience for so many years in front of a camera. But still, I assume that hosting it for the first time was special for him (and anyone else who is selected to guest host).

I will continue to watch him for the next two weeks.

What did you think of the job he did? Will you continue to watch him for the next two weeks?

Trusted Contributor

Re: Jeopardy With Anderson Cooper

I also am prepared not to like him as a host. I recorded but haven't yet watched. Maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised,too.

Honored Contributor

I thought he was very dull, but we all see things differently. I'm glad  you enjoyed watching him though.

Honored Contributor

@RetRN   except for Ken Jennings, I felt all the guest hosts were quite uncomfortable their first night, but I thought Cooper did far better than the others who have appeared since Jennings.

I particularly disliked the fellow who appeared just before Cooper and whose name is totally gone from my memory, but by the time he finished last Friday, he became my favorite behind KJ.

Honored Contributor

@millieshops, are you referring to Aaron Rodgers? I thought he was great.

Honored Contributor

@RetRN wrote:

I thought he was very dull, but we all see things differently. I'm glad  you enjoyed watching him though.

@RetRN I felt that way as well, and I am so surprised because I like Anderson Cooper, so I hope he improves, but I liked Aaron Rodgers so much, I keep comparing......Hopefully he will loosen up though.

Honored Contributor

I expected Anderson to do well and he did. He's interviewed people throughout the world and connected with the contestants the best. He's genuine and I like him.

Trusted Contributor

Anderson did a great job,he is very experienced talking with people when on CNN.

Respected Contributor

So far, so good.  I didn't think I'd like Dr. Oz hosting, but he was fine.  Looking forward to Mayim.

Esteemed Contributor

He was delayed on saying whether the answer was correct or not.  I found that interrupting the flow of the show.  Is someone feeding into their ear whether to accept the answer or not?  That was the length of delay I was hearing.  He seems pretty stiff.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!