Respected Contributor

I'm getting a little bored with this format. At first I thought the games were better, Now I'm ready for traditional format. 

Honored Contributor

I think I read somewhere that shows with new contestants will return in April.

Honored Contributor

Since they're all former winners I'm surprised at the number times none know the answer.

Valued Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

Since they're all former winners I'm surprised at the number times none know the answer.

Love Jeopardy, but I think it just depends on the subject matter -

Sometimes I know some of the answers, and the last Jeopardy question at the end of the show, and sometimes I am at a complete loss for most of the show.  LOL - When it comes to the Royal Family from the 1800's and such, I have no clue.  And the chemistry questions, I'm clueless.  I suppose we each have certain areas of knowledge.

And some of the contestants are so cool and calm, when it must be very nerve-wracking being up on stage thinking of the answers in a few seconds!  Cat Happy

Honored Contributor

I like J! in any shape or form. I DVR it nightly to FF past the commercials. I enjoy the game and many of the players. I'm never bored by Jeopardy!

Honored Contributor

Jeopardy is the only game show I watch. I dislike the cutesy overly enthusiastic  ones.  The new rule of contestants having to say the entire title of the category each and every time they select an answer/clue is annoying. Why can't producers just leave Jeopardy alone? It's been popular for years and years. We don't need two hosts, entire titles repeated...

Honored Contributor

It will be nice when the show goes to the regular format. I've come to accept Ken as the host.

They've really made it a rule that you have to read all the words in the category? Do they stop filming and make them do it over if a contestant says "ABC" instead of "Words with ABC in them"?