Respected Contributor

Several media outlets are reporting that Ken Jennings and Mayim Bialik will continue to host "Jeopardy!" going forward. Wish it was just Ken.

Super Contributor

Re: Jeopardy - Permanent Hosts

[ Edited ]

I like Ken the best, too. I hope he will host the majority of the time and Mayim will host part time. In any case, I'm very happy to hear that Ken's permanently part of Jeopardy! Thanks for the update!

edited to add...it's about time!

Honored Contributor

So, the interim hosts have become the permanent hosts!  I think they're both good and am glad neither was the "loser."

Meanwhile, LeVar Burton fans are dealt another blow.  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@ValuSkr  Mayim was not an interim host.  She was hired last year.  Ken became the interi host when TPTB fired Mike Richards. 

Whenever Johnny Gilbert announced Mayim he said "and now the host of Jeopardy, Mayim Bialik."  When he announced Ken, he said "and now hosting Jeopardy, Ken Jennings."

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Trusted Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

So, the interim hosts have become the permanent hosts!  I think they're both good and am glad neither was the "loser."

Meanwhile, LeVar Burton fans are dealt another blow.  Smiley Happy

LeVar Burton has moved on, and the majority of his fans have as well. 

LeVar Burton will host, and executive produce the "Trivial Pursuitgame show. He, and the majority of his fans, have moved on.

“The fear of becoming old is born of the recognition that one is not living now the life that one wishes. It is equivalent to a sense of abusing the present.” Susan Sontag
Honored Contributor

I can't stand Ken !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@MamaWick   Now I'm confused. If Mayim (and Ken?) weren't interim hosts, why the announcement yesterday about permanent hosts?

Honored Contributor

I'm really getting sick of all the host drama with this show.

Make a decision and get on with it.  They don't need two hosts.

Honored Contributor

It's reported that Ken and Mayim will be sharing hosting duties, but Sony has yet to officially confirm it.  (Unless it's happened sometime this morning.)

It seems the new producer want to expand the world of "Jeopardy" with all kinds of additional programs and they will need multiple hosts for that.

I'm only interested in watching traditional "Jeopardy" and DH and I prefer Ken for that.

Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

I can't stand Ken !

@QVCkitty1    I don't feel quite as strongly about Ken but I am glad he left The Chase and wouldn't object to him being relegated to the role he played on Jeopardy prior to Mr. Trebek's death.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.