Respected Contributor

Re: Jeopardy - Mayim Bialik Drops Serious Intel

Except for a few episodes, I haven't seen anything else she has done.   I like that she is smart and doesn't rely on her body/looks to get parts.  Other than that, I thought she did a great job hosting and that's all that matters to me.

Trusted Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

I will watch as I like her.

She was my favorite the whole time-clear, easy to understand, serious and correct-she did a great job and I've been a Jeopardy fan from the start!

Honored Contributor

@CoffeeNut wrote:

You know I have never watched a complete episode of Jeopardy.  Never cared for it.  Call me strange but I never understood it's popularity. 

@CoffeeNut  Exactly how I feel!

When I was a little girl, my Mother watched Jeopardy every day....she loved game shows. Funny that I grew up finding them dull...never got into them and today never like them either.

My Mother also loved doing crossword puzzles....I hate crossword puzzles 😄

Trusted Contributor

Not a fan,bragger for sure.I am sure there are many women who are just as smart as she thinks she is.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Cakers3 wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

Gee dont blame Mayim for the frequency that her "nuclear scientist" commercial is shown.....

@Spurt   Mayim says she is a neuroscientist, not nuclear.

@Cakers3 

Whatever kind of scientist....When ever I see her walk out in that green outfit and starts that commercial I now either mute it or turn the channel....LOL (they actually played it on a local show 5 times in a row and Im not exaggerating....it looks like that was the only sponsor that show could get....SMH!) 🙄

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

Per the Wall Street Journal.  (Seems like no one will be safe from pre-emptive cancelation culturing.)

"Ken Jennings reportedly didn't get the Jeopardy! host job because of his old tweets"

Honored Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

Per the Wall Street Journal.  (Seems like no one will be safe from pre-emptive cancelation culturing.)

"Ken Jennings reportedly didn't get the Jeopardy! host job because of his old tweets"

I guess I'm out, I had Ken Jennings in the pool.  

Honored Contributor

@mspatmac wrote:

@godi wrote:

I for one am glad to see a well educated woman be the face of a male dominated genre.  She is a role model for little girls who think they can't but can. Weather you watch or not if she touches one girl to have the guts to become what they want that's great. ❤️

@godi and they don't have to take their clothes off, look a certain way or fill themselves up with fillers.  Now if other women will stop criticizing her for her looks and wardrobe that would help.

She never was or will be a great beauty...it is not who she is. She is just a plain Jane who is ****** smart! And she is a 

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@mspatmac wrote:

@godi wrote:

I for one am glad to see a well educated woman be the face of a male dominated genre.  She is a role model for little girls who think they can't but can. Weather you watch or not if she touches one girl to have the guts to become what they want that's great. ❤️

@godi and they don't have to take their clothes off, look a certain way or fill themselves up with fillers.  Now if other women will stop criticizing her for her looks and wardrobe that would help.

She never was or will be a great beauty...it is not who she is. She is just a plain Jane who is ****** smart! And she is a 

Beauty is subjective, of course. 

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

I hope this is the right thread.  Maybe it's old news, if so..I apologize but I just saw that it has been decided that:

Mayim Bialik and Ken Jennings are set to divide hosting Jeopardy for the rest of the year.

Iguess it is 'set in stone' because it came up on my TV screen just now.