Respected Contributor

Re: Jeopardy Guest Host Savannah Guthrie

I'm watching the show right now.  I think she is fine.

She seems relaxed and competent.  Her pace is a bit fast but so were some of the others.   I'm not a fan of her voice for this.  I guess it's fine on the Today Show.

I still like Aaron and Mayim.

Honored Contributor

I thought both Mayam and Savannah were just so-so.  On a scale of 1 to 10, both were a 6.   

I haven't seen every guest host, but so far I like Buzzy best.  Surprises me to say that, but there it is. 

How many others are scheduled as guest hosts?  I think we need a few more options.

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

I thought both Mayam and Savannah were just so-so.  On a scale of 1 to 10, both were a 6.   

I haven't seen every guest host, but so far I like Buzzy best.  Surprises me to say that, but there it is. 

How many others are scheduled as guest hosts?  I think we need a few more options.

@Tinkrbl44 I read on the other thread that Robin Roberts, George Stephanoupolos, Dr. Sanjay Gupta, and Levar Burton still are up! 

Esteemed Contributor

To complete the list, David Faber (CNBC) and Joe Buck (Fox Sports.)

Trusted Contributor

@Johnnyeager @Joe Buck is not so great at football broadcasting, much better with baseball, and I will hold judgment until he appears on Jeopardy for a few days. Neither he nor Rodgers are likely to leave football is my guess.