Honored Contributor

Re: Jeopardy GOAT (Greatest of all Time) Championship (1/7/20)

I'm trying  not to pick one man to favor in winning...

in my eyes they are all three big winners with more knowledge i will ever have.Heart

Looking foward to watch game night 2 later tonight.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

I really enjoy all 3 players.  That said, I find myself cheerring for James as he was so enjoyable to watch during the time he was on.  He was so kind to donate some of his winnings to charities.

Ken amazed me last night when he turned up a Daily Double, the question was asked, and you could see him really digging deep to come up with the correct answer and he did.

Hopefully, Brad will do better tonight.  I hope each wins a game this week so that the championship can go into next week.

Alex must be loving every minute of this.

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

This tournament isn't necessarily on for 3 days--it'll be on for anywhere from 3 to 7 days, possibly up to January 16, if necessary, and the network will schedule airings as needed.

The first contestant to win 3 matches (by accruing the most cumulative winnings in each night's 2 back-to-back shows) wins the tournament.

What worries you masters you.
Respected Contributor

My memory was fuzzy about Brad. Apparently he was on the show when the limit was 5 games. He made most of his Jeopardy money on the special tournaments.

Respected Contributor

Another great game! And we'll be enjoying them until at least through Friday.

Trusted Contributor

Dont' know if my DirecTV guide is right, but it is not on on Friday, it starts again next Tuesday,

Esteemed Contributor

@TurnerGal wrote:

Dont' know if my DirecTV guide is right, but it is not on on Friday, it starts again next Tuesday,

My schedule from Spectrum cable says the same. 

Honored Contributor

What's wild to me, watching Monday's show right now, is that they are all ringing in for almost every clue.

I think Ken would make a great host if Alex retires.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

This is really fun to watch isn't it?  And we are seeing all their senses of humor and camraderie.  Brad had an off night tonight but if he wins tomorrow that will be xciting going into next week. 

I think James and Ken will be duking it out for GOAT.  I do hope Ken pulls out the win in the end.  Woman Very Happy

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]
  • They must only be televising the tournament Tues-Thurs. The point is, regardless of ABC's airing schedule, we'll be watching for at least TWO MORE GAMES.

Last night's show had killer ratings, BTW, which the show it pre-empted did not lol. ABC must've been happy to see that. Finally.