Honored Contributor

Re: Jeopardy Contestant

[ Edited ]

@jellyBEAN wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

She won me over with her cat story.....

SmilingCatThumb.jpg

Had forgotten about that, it did go on a little long and it reminded me of the old cartoon 'Top Cat' about the gang of cats and Top Cat was the top cat in the gang......Cat LOL

@jellyBEAN 

😸

Her story may have been a little long, but since it was about a cat I enjoyed hearing it.....  But it was nothing compared to the woman on the nighttime version of "Press Your Luck" this week, I'd thought she'd never shut up...she just went on and on ....SMH! 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

@Imaoldhippie   And I hope she's one of them!!!

Respected Contributor

Perhaps her actions stemmed from nervousness.

I would hate to think how I would appear as a contestant on Jeopardy knowing the nation was watching and judging every move I made or word I spoke.

I would be one hot mess.

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Honored Contributor

@Mersha wrote:

Perhaps her actions stemmed from nervousness.

I would hate to think how I would appear as a contestant on Jeopardy knowing the nation was watching and judging every move I made or word I spoke.

I would be one hot mess.

This.   I had read some of these comments, and those from elsewhere, before I got around to watching the episode late this morning.  I half expected to see something annoying and possibly even obnoxious.

I did not see that.  

Granted, she could have gone faster with the choosing.  They ended up with 2 or 3 (I think) clues still left on the board.   But I did notice that the other woman started to speed up by not feeling the need to say ALL the words in the category.   Usually you can just say one word of the category name and the dollar number, without causing any confusion and end up saving a lot of time.

Honored Contributor

Re: Jeopardy Contestant

[ Edited ]

She seemed to be having a good time. I watched tonight, her second, and I like her. 

Honored Contributor

She seemed surprised by her success. I thought she was great!

Respected Contributor

@Mersha , I would be completely stupid, both in my actions and in the way I wouldn't know any of the answers Smiley Very Happy It's a breath of fresh air when she gets it right and is so surprised. She's much smarter than she thinks...I am not!